Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this still going on?

Comment

I was wondering the same thing!!! apex lol. New to BMW scene. I see your very local to me also!
      Instagram: _jay_borcena_

Comment

Originally posted by Apex37 View Post
        Is this still going on?
        when i terry he said that he hasn't been to this in a while, i think it must be pretty dead
        88 325is Five Speed
        Lachssilber

Comment

Ive been busy.lol
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

oh ok
            88 325is Five Speed
            Lachssilber

Comment

Sorry guys. We've been busy with details on our car show july 19th at California speedway. We are thinking if doing a get together soon. We will keep you posted.
              sigpic

Comment

Sorry guys. We've been busy with details on our car show july 19th at California speedway. We are thinking if doing a get together soon. We will keep you posted.
                sigpic

Comment

Jimmy two times !! lol
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Apex37 View Post
                    Is this still going on?
                    Originally posted by jaye21 View Post
                    I was wondering the same thing!!! apex lol. New to BMW scene. I see your very local to me also!
                    Originally posted by Herr Faust Schinken View Post
                    when i terry he said that he hasn't been to this in a while, i think it must be pretty dead
                    Oh... this is very much been going on!!! Over 150 various Euro cars last month! With that said though... we didnt have the opportunity to promote March's meet. As PmPmE30 mentioned... we have been side tracked scheduling our upcoming carshow... in which all of you are invited to attend. See link below:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=314286

So for that... on behalf of the EuroGoons I apologize... but we sure hope to see you come through tonight. We continuously thank you for your support.
                    Instagram: @dRe4per
                    Affiliations: EuroGoons of SoCal
                    "Like" us on www.Facebook.com/EuroGoons

Comment

This Thursday, June 12, 2014... Hope to see you all! Also, please be sure to sign up for our upcoming car show!

Comment

Bump for tonight

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Reminder for all of you Euro Enthusiasts.... Occupy BWW- Chino Hills, CA is in a few hours! Let's see them gorgeous Euros! Come chill with other like minded individuals and crews... eat wings and some brew! Don't like wings... there are other places to munch on! Starting tonight at 8:30pm (Cause we know the Euro crowd is a late crowd, lol)

So respect the location and respect the hosts... cause we do it for you all!

Please note: Security is chill with us... but if caught doing something stupid... you can be sure EVERYONE will remember who you are!

So let's have fun! See you soon!

Comment

In celebration of Breast Cancer Awareness Month... we have changed the color of our logo. With that said... and already a new month... join us on Oct. 9th, 2014 as we come together again for our monthly meet. Celebrate with our friends from @suitedoffsets... and chill with the coolest Euro crowd around.

All Euro inspired groups and crews invited.

"Occupy Buffalo Wild Wings - Chino Hills, CA"
                            3160 Chino Ave, Chino Hills, CA 91709
                            Starting: 8:30PM
                            Please respect the venue and the people attending.
                            You all know the rules.

#eurogoons #suitedoffsets #whatsuitsyou #fourthreich #carmeets #eurofriends #euroinspired #bmw #vw #audi #mercedes #volvo #cars #bimmer #bavarian #euro #friends #fvckcancer

Comment

Shit im going to pick up a wrecked TI for parts tonight. Cant make it.:hitler:

Comment

Originally posted by semaj4712 View Post
                                May hit this up if it ever falls on a non burbank meet
                                When and where are the Burbank meets??
                                Originally posted by dvck
                                I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X