91 318is on e-Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 318is on e-Bay

No affiliation but, thought it might interest someone.

holy crap that's clean. Wow, bids are already up to $5k.... makes me feel better about getting some money for my brilliantrot 318is...

Comment

F ME... I'm going to be in San Diego in 1 week.... oh man!
      Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

I saw this car. It has a raft of issues. He claims no rust on the body...hmmm, how about the three big holes in the sunroof? How about the whining rear gears? How about the accident damage in the left rear quarter panel?Pictures and sellers lie. Buyer beware!

Comment

Originally posted by jeff trask View Post
          I saw this car. It has a raft of issues. He claims no rust on the body...hmmm, how about the three big holes in the sunroof? How about the whining rear gears? How about the accident damage in the left rear quarter panel?Pictures and sellers lie. Buyer beware!
          Fuck lady. Rinse out your fucking vag already.

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

omfg the interior makes me cummmm and then i see an OBC that works?!?
            sigpic
            ^Back in the game^
            BUILD THREAD: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=201281
            FS thread:
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=214105

Comment

and OBC that works is rare? Clean car if whats his face say isn't true
              94' 6speed 383 LT1 Corvette 450rwhp 450rwtq
              :!:91' Alpine 318is - under construction

Comment

And you expect a 20 year old car to be perfect? You definitely are a woman.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

This seems like great info to me. I don't understand why everyone is so offended by this. He saw the car is and is pointing out things that are wrong with it, seems like pretty valuable information to me considering this is the third thread started about how clean this one car is.

good looking out Jeff.
                  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

Originally posted by rede30 View Post
                    This seems like great info to me. I don't understand why everyone is so offended by this. He saw the car is and is pointing out things that are wrong with it, seems like pretty valuable information to me considering this is the third thread started about how clean this one car is.

good looking out Jeff.
                    Agreed, especially given the kind of money the seller is looking to receive. I'd also question the legitimacy of the current bid, wouldn't surprise me if it's re-listed again after auction close.

Comment

318is in San Diego

I saw this car las weekend. The pictures make the paint look much better than it is. The car sat outside with the drivers side of the car facing the sun for 3 - 4 years. The paint is several different shades of red. The paint on the drivers side rear b pillar has been burned from buffing. Overall many panels of the car are still very cloudy. The interior of the car was in pretty good shape & the seats & carpet overall where pretty nice. The dash has 3 long cracks in it. The engine compartment was in good shape & could use a very good detail. I passed on this car because at over $5000 the car would have to be repainted to make it perfect & you would still have to replace the dash.
                      There was a red 318is posted just two days ago here on r3v ltd that was back east with a black plaid interior that is in "pristine" cond & the owner is asking $5000.

I am not trying to rain on anyone's parade, however, whoever buys the san diego car here at $5600 is going to come to pick it up & be a bit surprised at the overall cond of the paint. Cloudy looking pictures like the ebay pics not shown in hi res like somthing you would see posted to a website or photobucket hide alot of flaws.
                      The car did have a clean carfax & appears to have never been in an accident. The car sold originally at McKenna BMW in Norwalk, CA in March 1991. It sold again in April 1992 with about 22,000 miles on the odometer. Whoever bought it, owned it up until Sept of 2010 when the owner who has it now in san diego bought it & put in a new fuel pump & alternator.

If this does indeed sell & the transaction closes at $5600, it just supports the market out there for E30's.

Comment

I saw the car and was debating on bidding... glad I did not. Don't see why people jump on guys providing first hand information on cars they have seen.

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
                          I saw the car and was debating on bidding... glad I did not. Don't see why people jump on guys providing first hand information on cars they have seen.

but teh OBC werkes it must be worth 5600!!
                          sigpic
                          ^Back in the game^
                          BUILD THREAD: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=201281
                          FS thread:
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=214105

Comment

Working...
                          X