Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**THMotorsports** BorgWarner Airwerks-300SX series turbos for your E-F chassis BMW - No Longer Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**THMotorsports** BorgWarner Airwerks-300SX series turbos for your E-F chassis BMW - No Longer Available

**THMotorsports** BorgWarner Airwerks-300SX series turbos for your E-F chassis BMW

With a twin hydrodynamic journal bearing design, AirWerks turbochargers feature an effective high-pressure ratio compressor stage, extended-tip technology and a high-efficiency turbine stage. The configuration provides ultra-fast response and more than 70 PSI of boost to supply your track ready or street driven BMW.

With an HP range of 320-750, optional 90 degree outlet housing, twin scroll turbine housing option, 360 degree thrust bearing and forged milled compressor wheel, it's easy to see why this turbo is a good replacement for the OEM one or a good addition if you are wanting to boost your BMW.

These are now available from THMotorsports for $600.83 shipped!
    Click here to order:
    https://thmotorsports.com/borgwarner...i-2283233.aspx

Or send me a PM or email me at jbell@thmotorsports.com

To view a complete list of parts for your BMW, visit www.thmotorsports.com

List Date: 10/5/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: **THMotorsports** BorgWarner Airwerks-300SX series turbos for your E-F chassis BMW
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
    sigpic

All pm's responded to! Bump.
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X