No announcement yet.

1990 BMW 325i with turbo M52

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I passed it along to couple of local guys that has shown an interest in such a car. What about roadfly? Man I hope you get 16k at 14k its like giving it away.
    sigpic
    New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
    %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

would you be willing to trade for a left or right testicle. the car is pretty much perfect just like that.

Comment

BUMP! Down to hours! Get it for cheaper then I have it listed for!

Comment

Did you ever diagnose the cruise control and ABS issue? New owner?

Comment

The cruise control I took out to save space for intercooler piping and the ABS seems to be a sensor. We have been snowed/iced in here in Ga so I haven't had time to play with it yet.

Comment

beautiful cant even say the least about this e30

Comment

Thanks and BUMP!

Comment

I would suggest re-listing it on e-Bay but, this time start a $1.00 with a reserve at $14.5k and see where it goes. This will give you an idea what people are willing to pay. GLWS

Comment

ughh soo cleann
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tom64 View Post
                      I would suggest re-listing it on e-Bay but, this time start a $1.00 with a reserve at $14.5k and see where it goes. This will give you an idea what people are willing to pay. GLWS
                      That's exactly my next plan, thanks for the advice! I'm also going to get better pictures and show a lot more detail.

Originally posted by 3Twenty5 View Post
                      ughh soo cleann
                      Thanks man

Comment

Bump?

Comment

Bump I bought a new vehicle and am open to offers on this car but please no low balling.

Comment

Ebay again, this time cheaper then ever!

Comment

WANT!!! Good luck with sale.
                              Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

long-time e30 fan, been searching for years. coming from a mkv GTI that was my pride & joy though I hate the fwd. I've always been about cars, I take the utmost care at all times, my car was immaculate and I was sideswiped last week in the snow, lost control in a slushy shoulder and totaled it. insurance paid quite fairly, I'm getting an insurance quote for an 02-03 M3 tomorrow, mostly because there are few clean e30s right now and the e46 is like my ultimate dream car. I'm under 25 though, and not sure how this accident will affect my rates. if I'm feeling uncomfortable with the premium, I will be thinking of this car and I'll email you.

Comment

Working...
                                X