87 e30 in Sacramento. $850

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

87 e30 in Sacramento. $850

To start off I have the pink but no its not under my name never had the chance to even get that far. The tranny it has, drives, but it DOES NOT go in reverse it will run with a new starter and a battery but again no reverse. The interior its cream with COMFORT seats not sport seats but the interior is mint I would say on the scale a 9 out of 10. Paint is almost perfect with minor scratches and dents well some that I wouldn't notice if I wasant such a detail person Has small oil leak but its the drain plug and I have a new replacement laying around. Im just looking to get what I spent on the car and that's it.
    The only thing coming off the car will be the momo steering wheel (currently looking for a stock one to replace it) other wise wat u see is what u get. And also throwing in a copyy BBS front valance.Don't ask me if its stick or auto its in the pictures also I will NOT PART OUT I just lost my job I have a baby on the way and rent is almost due shit just keeps piling up on that note im not desperate to sell it but I do need it gone asap. For more info pm me. The pic of it on the tow truck it was being delivered to Ryans shop in Auburn (didn't work out) I also have another auto tranny but its for a later (Is) not for the early (e). Heres some pics.

sigpic(OO=[][]=OO)

sorry to hear about the job less best of luck with your sale

Comment

Thanx
      sigpic(OO=[][]=OO)

Comment

Best of luck. This should sell fast.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
        Sounds like you need a massage.
        Originally posted by kpeng
        Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

I hope so... ill be getting the car back from the shop either today or tomorow
          sigpic(OO=[][]=OO)

Comment

Well the car came back in pedasos (pieces) so its goin to get part out. Not what I wanted ....
            sigpic(OO=[][]=OO)

Comment

Working...
            X