Help with 1995 530i diff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with 1995 530i diff

I'm not very knowledgeable on the fitments of differentials, and I would like some help.
    Will this diff work for my 1995 530i with a 3.0l v8? Or will I need to modify flanges and all that mumbo jumbo that I don't fully comprehend. Any input is appreciated.

It looks like it would, but I noticed through his other items for sale he used the same picture of that e34 diff for a e36 diff listing. I have a 4:10 lsd if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by yrureadingthis View Post
      It looks like it would, but I noticed through his other items for sale he used the same picture of that e34 diff for a e36 diff listing. I have a 4:10 lsd if interested.
      4.10 will definitely add some kick to the cars acceleration, I bet. Well, to be honest, I'm unsure as to when I would be able to buy it, I'm just doing research for the future, right now my focus is fixing up my 318i.

Comment

Yes it definitely will. lol okiee dokiee. Well, let me know when you are. I might still have it. What do you have to do to your 318i?

Comment

Right now I'm piecing together the interior (I just did a dash swap) and trying to fix a cracked fuel line. But I plan on buying a new rear bumper, a new front lip, and I need to get a crack fixed in the windshield. Maybe even get the car a fresh coat of paint

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Working...
            X