Minnesota, Twin Cities and surrounding area: spring drive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minnesota, Twin Cities and surrounding area: spring drive

hey guys, we've put together a nice drive scheduled for THIS WEEKEND the first Saturday in May.

It's a fairly technical but short drive (about an hour for a loop) with a bunch of European car guys. Looking to be mostly BMW's and VW's.

Plan on meeting up in Richfield around 11:30, drive and lunch are located in the Stillwater area, and we'll be finished up by 3.

For more information and to let us know whos going, go to www.eurowerks.org register, and check out the events section. The last part of page 7 and page 8 have up-to-date information.

Cheers!

Seems interesting. Too bad the E36 has a bad shock mount and the E30 is having some oil pressure??? issues. I might swing out to Stillwater later in the evening if I get the E30 worked out. I am going to work on it tomorrow and Saturday so maybe I can have it done before the afternoon. What are you guys doing later at the U? You all must be pretty young. It would be cool to meet a bunch of local guys though. Maybe I can convince BMWmike into taking me around in the M5 :-)

Comment

You are the guy with the 335i, WOW I want to see that car. When I take up another project that will most likly be it. Get it runnin' I have to try to get my water pump figured out so I can drive on sat with the E30 327i.

Comment

it's fun to go down University Ave. and check out all the cars etc. :)

Comment

Originally posted by OptimusGlen
          it's fun to go down University Ave. and check out all the cars etc. :)

Down in the midway area or university down by the U? Midway I am assuming. I have not been down there in about 5 years.

Comment

Tight, count me in. Did you post on any other boards? We gotta get blunt on board :)

Do you got an address for the meet? Im down in rochester.
            Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

Originally posted by equate975

Do you got an address for the meet? Im down in rochester.
              I don't have it on hand, but all the info is listed on the thread in the events secion on www.eurowerks.org

Yes, midway area. Good shtuff :)

Comment

Damn, north of the cities. Good 2 hour drive for me. Oh well... I hope the winter tires will take it lol.

Comment

About time I can see the infamous E30 M3 S52.

Comment

Lol yeah she is dirty as hell, and 1/2 the interior trim isnt back on. But screw it, I drive my car to drive my car, not have a trailer queen

Comment

Originally posted by equate975
                      Damn, north of the cities. Good 2 hour drive for me. Oh well... I hope the winter tires will take it lol.
                      Winter tires??? Its may those should have come off in March. You must be slacking :-)

Comment

I didnt have funds for new ones.

I just bought some for my LTW's they should be in tommrow. I sold my summer wheels with tires and I was just using the winter wheels temp. I dont drive the m3 in snow.

Comment

Working...
                        X