Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Intercooler Pipe/Charge Pipe

E30Tech Thread. http://www.e30tech.com/forum/showthr...522#post556522

I am in the process of gathering part's for a turbo setup in my 325is, I was wondering if that Just-Intercooler's piping was good enough for me to get and weld on to make one piece pipes? I am trying to get down to 8 t-bolt clamps on the pressure side and that's it. Just wondering if the piping is good enough quality for me to weld on without ruining it. I was just gonna get a couple extra pipes for the extra length I may need while im at it. Im going to be going with intake and exhaust manifold from 666fab once I gather more part's. Going with the mustang style t/b and MS II. This is gonna be fun as im going to be retaining everything that is there now including a/c. Going with a v-mount intercooler, Trying to get the pipes as short and solid as I can. Shooting for about 400rwhp. I am building the motor as well(2.7l Stroker). Ill take suggestion's while i am at it, Ive read plenty and ill be reading more, Just thought I would ask this question as I haven't seen it covered. I have a red '91 front end to put on when I get it repainted, The intercooler will be going behind that bad boy not the DB. Thank's.
    Last edited by Miasma; 02-06-2008, 07:36 PM.

www.e30tech.com better for FI

Comment

Originally posted by ELONZOOOO View Post
      www.e30tech.com better for FI
      I actually posted over there as well, Thought id give it a shot here too, Thank's!

Comment

Another Austin turbo30, eh?

I've got some just-intercoolers piping left over if you want to come take a look at it.

'88 325is
        VP UT of Austin Autoholics
        BMWCCA 380364

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan325iC View Post
          Another Austin turbo30, eh?

I've got some just-intercoolers piping left over if you want to come take a look at it.
          Hell yeah! Ive actually been following your thread's at e30tech and SEA.

Comment

Working...
          X