Dyno Video ( 330whp 325wtq )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dyno Video ( 330whp 325wtq )

nice!! what does your set-up consist of?

Comment

Originally posted by eyagel View Post
      Thats what I was wondering
      ** Lot's of M20 turbo parts for sale.**

Turn key track car.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=222066

Comment

ETA bottom end
        "I" head, port matched and welded coolant channels
        Custom intake and exhaust manifolds
        Holset H1C turbo
        Megasquirt 2

Comment

nice power out of that set up.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
          @Zakspeed_US

Comment

thats a sick looking intake mani youve got there.
            what kinda throttle body are you using?
            Originally posted by ebelements
            Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

For real, I want that intake manifold.
              Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
              EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
              FullOpp Stickers for sale!
              NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
              Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
              ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

thats a sick looking intake mani youve got there.
                what kinda throttle body are you using?
                Thanks guys

I'm using the stock throttle body, it doesn't clear the hood I had to hold the hood with pins and keep it a little high to clear the TB, its not the ideal thing to do but I had a week to finish the car and I ran into that problem on the last day of the build, I didn't have time to get an after market TB and cable which would have solved the clearance issue

For real, I want that intake manifold.
                You can't have it..:D

I haven't done any drifting but I would guess that in order to break the rear end loose you need shit load of torque If that's the case then this intake is not for you because you loose a lot of low end torque. but it does help with the top end power.

I am actually missing out on a lot of power, first because the car is not perfectly tunned, and when I first got the car running I had a really bad tune (rich) and the wideband wasn't hooked up so we couldn't tell how far off we were, and on top of that I had a really hard time bleeding the cooling system so the car was idling for a long time which washed out the piston rings.

As it stands, the compression on the motor is around 100psi across:( which means I have to throw a new set of rings on and break the motor in properly, I'm sure if I manage to get the compression around 140-145 and work on the tune a bit more, we can make an extra 30 to 50 hp at around the same psi.

Comment

awesome. that is exacly what i'm building hopefully starting in feb :)

Comment

if it ran rich that long, and washed the cylinder down, why not do what we do with atv's and bikes. Just squirt some oil in there, leave the plug out. Crank it, then put just a tad more, put plug back in, then start. Just be sure not to put too much in...dont wanna hydrolock. an old streetbike came through wiyh like 70psi, it hadn't been ran, people flooded it horribly. we brought it back to up to about 160
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.sexymorningvoice View Post
                      if it ran rich that long, and washed the cylinder down, why not do what we do with atv's and bikes. Just squirt some oil in there, leave the plug out. Crank it, then put just a tad more, put plug back in, then start. Just be sure not to put too much in...dont wanna hydrolock. an old streetbike came through wiyh like 70psi, it hadn't been ran, people flooded it horribly. we brought it back to up to about 160

Is that a permanent solution? How does oil restore the rings?

Comment

got the dyno graph

Comment

really nice set up. hopefully some day ill have something similare

Comment

Working...
                          X