Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2008 Track Days Invite

Good Morning Great Lakes R3V:

Just a quick note to invite any road course drivers out there to join MVP Track Time for track days in 2008. You can find us at www.MVPTrackTime.com We are open to all makes of cars and convertibles that meet the rules.

Our 2008 track days (so far) are as follows:

April 21 - Putnam Park (Near Indianapolis) [Tax Freedom Track Day – SOLD OUT!!]
    May 9 - Summit Point (West Virginia) [Private Corporate Event - SOLD OUT!]
    June 2 - Autobahn Country Club (Near Joliet, IL.)
    August 18 - Autobahn Country Club
    September 13 & 14 - Blackhawk Farms (Near Beloit, WI) [Our 1st Weekend Event]

Both Autobahn dates are once again the entire 3.56 mile road course. None of this namby-pamby 1/2 track stuff. We will be announcing at least one more track weekend for 2008 soon.

Registration with Pay Pal, credit card or via downloadable form (mail in check) is available at:

If you have any questions feel free to contact me at Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com. Happy Motoring and I'll see you at the track!

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer
    www.MVPTrackTime.com
    Last edited by Feffman; 04-18-2008, 03:32 AM.
    MVP Track Time :mrgreen:

Hi All:

With just two months until our August 18th track day at Autobahn Country Club’s (near Chicago) full 3.56 mile road course, we are already ½ full. If you'd like to join us for Autobahn or any other MVP Track Time track day in 2008, visit us at:

Don't hesitate to contact me at Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com if you have any questions. Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at the track!

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer
    Track Days, high performace driviing events, drivng schools

Comment

Good Evening:

The Novice group for MVP Track Time’s (www.MVPTrackTime.com) August 18th at Autobahn Country Club is full. Limited spots still remaining for the Autobahn Intermediate and Advanced run groups. Contact me at Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com for the Novice reserve list for Autobahn. CYA at the track!

Feff

PS: Blackhawk Farms Raceway (September 13th & 14th) is already ½ full as well!

Comment

Working...
      X