Autocross at Grattan Raceway on Labor Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autocross at Grattan Raceway on Labor Day

Anybody else going? There is another '87 325i registered for GS, I just registered my car. Never been to Grattan before, but from what I have heard it sounds like a blast. Here's the course map:

Registration is here:
    SCCA - Western Michigan Region - Solo II on Monday, September 3, 2012 at Grattan Raceway, Belding, MI - Championship Event #5 @ Grattan Raceway Monday September 3rd 2012 Location: Grattan Raceway Course Map Pricing General Public: $45 Members of Approved Groups: $40 SCCA Members: $35 Register online - ...

That's gonna be a fun start! Off camber, downhill....

Good luck, have fun!
    Ben
    Thelma-Louise, the '88is Chump Car - back to M20 power!

2014 ChumpCar Season Schedule!
    April 5-6 Autobahn, IL - Sat: 1st! Sun: 3rd
    May23-25 Watkins Glen, NY: 4th, 5th, 4th
    October 4 PittRace Sprints: 2nd in C-class
    October 18-19 NCM, Bowling Green KY: 2nd, 1st!
    Nov 1-2 Watkins Glen - Chumpionship - 1st car to exit the race with significant body damage :(

Find us on FB! Schaut Speed Motorsports

Comment

Thanks! I should have some crappy GoPro (Old 480p fisheye) videos to post up. For now I have some work to get done before Monday get's here.

Comment

Other guy with E30 didn't show :( Was an incredibly fun event none-the-less, Grattan is an absolute blast of a track to race on. Here's video of my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th runs:
        Run 2

Run 3

Run 4

Comment

Awesome dude, looks like it was a ton of fun. Grattan is a track that I hope to drive on soon.
          My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
            Awesome dude, looks like it was a ton of fun. Grattan is a track that I hope to drive on soon.
            Definitely do it if you get the chance, tons of fun.

Comment

Working...
            X