WTB: WTB Clean 89+ 325i or is Daily Driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
    Why would a s52 swapped e30 not be daily drive-able?
    They're usually low, front heavy with a good amount of power going to the rear wheels. I just don't think they're all that ideal for Vermont winters. Also, I wouldn't want to worry about it getting damaged by a plow or someone else while it's parked. If I lived in California or something I would totally daily an S50 E30.

Comment

Originally posted by potshot View Post
      Check my Mtech2 ad. Spring and summer are coming soon for you...
      I'm sending you a PM!

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Pm'ed
          alcoholics do it till you barf

Comment

Originally posted by ITR00-0961 View Post
            They're usually low, front heavy with a good amount of power going to the rear wheels. I just don't think they're all that ideal for Vermont winters. Also, I wouldn't want to worry about it getting damaged by a plow or someone else while it's parked. If I lived in California or something I would totally daily an S50 E30.
            While the additional weight is noticeable, it isn't *that* significant. And ride height is a choice.

There is nothing about a swapped car that will prevent you from driving it (unless you just can't handle managing the throttle), and I'm not at all clear why you'd be more worried about a swapped car getting hit than a nice non-swapped car.
            2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD LBZ/Allison
            2002 BMW M3 Alpinweiß/Black
            1999 323i GTS2 Alpinweiß
            1995 M3 Dakargelb/Black
            - S50B32/S6S420G/3.91
            1990 325is Brilliantrot/Tan
            1989 M3 Alpinweiß/Black

Hers: 1996 Porsche 911 Turbo Black/Black
            Hers: 1988 325iX Coupe Diamantschwartz/Black 5spd

sigpic

Comment

I don't expect to spend as much money on the non swapped car as I did with the swapped car. I want 2 nice cars with one being a little bit nicer than the other. One more for daily driving and the other for weekend cruising? Personal preference I guess. Either way, if you have a car for sale, my reasoning, whether you agree with it or not, could make you richer. And if you don't have a car for sale, then I'm sure someone else won't mind taking my money.

Comment

Check out my build thread in my signature. It is a 1990 325is, manual swap with 3.73LSD. If you are interested we could discuss more details of the car and price.
                Project 325is

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by benyen soljax View Post
                  Check out my build thread in my signature. It is a 1990 325is, manual swap with 3.73LSD. If you are interested we could discuss more details of the car and price.
                  pm'd ya
                  1990 325is
                  m52b28
                  3.73lsd
                  g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Working...
                  X