X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rebuilt S52 Long Block Terry Tinney Motor

SOLD

Rebuilt S52 Long Block Terry Tinney Motor

I have for sale a rebuilt 0 mile S52. I bought this motor with the intent to swap into my 95 m3 but plans have changed and now that car and this motor are both for sale.

The motor has new rod bearings, new piston rings, new seals and gaskets. The block was decked and honed. Cylinder head received 3 angle valve job with new guides. All machine work was professionally done by Terry Tinney Performance motors in Livermore, CA.

Original pistons, rods and crank were in good shape and reused. Timing Chain guides are new the tensioner are original but still perfect. Vanos has been rebuilt and engine was professionally assembled by Anil Singh out of Auto Analysts II. Oil pump nut has been tack welded.

Motor is completely fresh and has not been broken in. I'm asking $4000 obo.

Shipping:

Motor is in the SF bay area. If the buyer wants to arrange shipping that is fine by me. I will palette the motor and the buyer is responsible for cost and setting up desired shipping company. They will pick up from a residence.

Please PM with any questions.

I also have for sale s54 oil pump, oil pan, tubes and dipstick if the new owner is interested.
    Engine stand and separate engine hoist (not pictured) also available.

List Date: 1/5/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Rebuilt S52 Long Block Terry Tinney Motor
    --------------------------------------
    On Sale For: $4,000.00

--------------------------------------
    Last edited by hotballs; 02-25-2017, 09:49 PM.

bump

Comment

sold

Comment

Looks nice, shame you can't finish your build the way you originally intended. It can be tough on thre wallet changing plans. Good luck with sale.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X