WTB: Plastic bumper 89+ 325i or 325iS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Plastic bumper 89+ 325i or 325iS

Hey everyone, I am looking to buy a 89+ 325i or 325iS that has a straight body. Coupe or Vert, it doesn't matter to me.

Some things I am looking for are : Manual transmission, aftermarket wheels, aftermarket suspension, plastic bumpers (anything but diving boards), aftermarket steering wheel, crack free dash.

The car doesn't have to have all or any of those, I am open to anything really. It is just things i am on the lookout for. My price range is 6-8k depending on what the condition of the car is and what it includes.

I am located in Virginia and am willing to drive to come see the car. Will also consider shipping from farther away places.

Thanks!

List Date: 2/7/2017
    Last edited by SeePerkyFly; 02-07-2017, 02:08 PM.

Pm'ed.

Comment

I have car located in Virginia. Asking price is lower than what your in the market for but with the amount you save you could refresh and go about with it as you please. Just small TLC
      Operation S/C E39M5.:woowoo:

Comment

Originally posted by SeePerkyFly View Post
        Hey everyone, I am looking to buy a 89+ 325i or 325iS that has a straight body. Coupe or Vert, it doesn't matter to me.

Some things I am looking for are : Manual transmission, aftermarket wheels, aftermarket suspension, plastic bumpers (anything but diving boards), aftermarket steering wheel, crack free dash.

The car doesn't have to have all or any of those, I am open to anything really. It is just things i am on the lookout for. My price range is 6-8k depending on what the condition of the car is and what it includes.

I am located in Virginia and am willing to drive to come see the car. Will also consider shipping from farther away places.

Thanks!

List Date: 2/7/2017

I have a black 10/89 build black manual sedan. Its has a ton on recent mechanical work, and runs very well. Its a little beat but not a rust bucket. I am below your low price 804-901-1692 Zach.

Comment

Posting a 90 325i black coupe, 89 325is black coupe, and 92 325i white vert. All in manual

Comment

“There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

OP: Are you still looking? I posted mine for sale last week in Illinois, southern car been garaged for all the years I've had it up here. Fits most of your ask.

Project 325is

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
              X