Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super clean '86 4Runner trade for clean e30 - No Longer Available

Super clean '86 4Runner trade for clean e30

Hey guys. Looking to trade my '86 4Runner for a clean e30.

Basic info:
    -1986 Toyota 4Runner
    -152,xxx miles
    -Auto trans
    -4wd
    -clean title
    -NO RUST!!
    Recent maintenance: All done this past week
    -oil change
    -brake fluid flush (and adjustment)
    - U-joints on rear driveshaft
    -passenger side CV axel
    Modifications:
    -1.5inch Old Man Emu lift
    -black wheels
    -31" tires with about 1000 miles on them.

Cons:
    -driveshaft out of balance a little due to lift (at about 45mph and above when letting off gas peddle or stepping on gas pedal you feel a vibration til the RPM's go up or down. Does not effect reliablility. I have driven it on long trips in my time of ownership).

-headliner in removable hardtop starting to sag, going to be fixing that soon.

-PO put in cruise control, it does not work. I have not looked into that.

I have not owned this truck very long. I am getting rid of it cause I have too many trucks and I would actually feel bad driving it here in the winter cause they salt the crap out of the roads and I can't bring myself to take a chance at rusting this thing out, it would hurt my soul lol. Finding one of these in this good of condition is very rare.

List Date: 2/11/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Super clean '86 4Runner trade for clean e30
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Beautiful truck.
    1991 349is (wadded up)
    1984 Rabbit 2.0L16v swap (wife's)
    2003 LR Disco II (wife's)
    1993 MB 400SEL (son 1's)
    1980 MB 450SEL (son 2's)
    2004 KTM 525 EXC-R SM Sold:(

Comment

10 5 for a mostly stock 1st gen.. you'd think you'd get lockers, a real arb bumper, a manual tranny, the sr5 package, a solid axle swap, an extensive service history

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
        10 5 for a mostly stock 1st gen.. you'd think you'd get lockers, a real arb bumper, a manual tranny, the sr5 package, a solid axle swap, an extensive service history
        Qft, crack price
        Hank Ahrens
        1984 Alpine Coupe
        1978 911sc

Comment

$10.5k for an automatic 4-cylinder Toyota with high mileage. Simply amazing.

Just when I thought the world couldn't get any more ridiculous. You've got to be smoking crack to think you can pull 5 figures for something like this.
          1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
          2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
          2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

Originally posted by redsubdivisions View Post
            $10.5k for an automatic 4-cylinder Toyota with high mileage. Simply amazing.

Just when I thought the world couldn't get any more ridiculous. You've got to be smoking crack to think you can pull 5 figures for something like this.
            Not only that but OP should simply sell the Toyota and use the money to but E30. These trade posts never work

Comment

I think the op meant to choose pesos, not USD.
              Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Oh the internet. Where people are so bored that they bash people's posts for no reason. if you aren't interested in it just look (laugh to yourself) and leave the page without commenting. Old toyotas have a cult following just like old bmws. While my price is on the high side of the market it is there to just keep ppl from low balling me by offering 6k.

Comment

Originally posted by KYdirte30 View Post
                  Old toyotas have a cult following just like old bmws.
                  then I suggest you post a FS ad in a toyota forum. here you are just asking for ridicule and the members are too honest to spare your feelings

Comment

Originally posted by dinkman94 View Post
                    then I suggest you post a FS ad in a toyota forum. here you are just asking for ridicule and the members are too honest to spare your feelings
                    Truth! +1
                    1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
                    2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
                    2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

Originally posted by KYdirte30 View Post
                      Oh the internet. Where people are so bored that they bash people's posts for no reason. if you aren't interested in it just look (laugh to yourself) and leave the page without commenting. Old toyotas have a cult following just like old bmws. While my price is on the high side of the market it is there to just keep ppl from low balling me by offering 6k.
                      But you're getting free bumps, like a college girl at a frat party.
                      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Working...
                      X