MN show june 10th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MN show june 10th

I know theres an all euro show june 10th somewhere in MN, anyone know any more details? Im going to go if I can figure out where it is.
    Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Im going anyone else in?

Comment

please copy and paste will ya? im banned from that shithole board
      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Hahha no problem

Originally Posted by GJGM3
        The annual German CarFest is happening in Rice Park, Saint Paul, MN on June 11, 2006 from 9:00 to 3:00 with awards at 12:30.
        "The great annual get together of German car fans!"
        Lets represent BMW. Putting your car in the show is better than leaving it in a parking ramp or on the street.

Are you sure of that date?

St. Paul Sommerfest: German Carfest
        9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
        For more information, visit http://www.saintpaulsommerfest.com

Event date(s): 6/10/2006

**** ITS ON JUNE 10th****

Comment

thanks, i went last year with bobby cooper and it was great. i will be there this year as well

sales@blunttech.com
          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Cool, I need to see your train of a car again :) Ive been reading this months eurotuner. Is bob bringing his carbed e21?

How about you optimus prime you goin? Chime in whenever :)

Comment

Originally posted by equate975
              Cool, I need to see your train of a car again :) Ive been reading this months eurotuner. Is bob bringing his carbed e21?

How about you optimus prime you goin? Chime in whenever :)
              it will most likely be sold by then but im sure he will bring whatever he replaces it with

ps, you like how my car now has a 6 speed?? the article is pretty cheesy

sales@blunttech.com
              www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunt
                it will most likely be sold by then but im sure he will bring whatever he replaces it with

ps, you like how my car now has a 6 speed?? the article is pretty cheesy
                Oh snap, I thought he was keeping it

Yeah! I saw a 6 speed and I couldnt remember if it did last time I saw it or not. Either way thats B.A. if I am ever lucky enough to blow my tranny I wanna do a 6 speed with a 3.46 lsd. Im diggin the 5 speed wood shift knob :)

Comment

Originally posted by equate975
                  Oh snap, I thought he was keeping it

Yeah! I saw a 6 speed and I couldnt remember if it did last time I saw it or not. Either way thats B.A. if I am ever lucky enough to blow my tranny I wanna do a 6 speed with a 3.46 lsd. Im diggin the 5 speed wood shift knob :)
                  the knob is gone and so is the cheesy steering wheel. i have a tendency to give my dad the nice stuff and use junk on my car. the wood knob is all i had left but ive since bought a nice one

sales@blunttech.com
                  www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Working...
                  X