Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuck me

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
    Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

sukc to rol hrd

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by e30abe89 View Post
        I just came. I can kinda see from the pics, but do you have a lot of stretch? Looking to go back to S-Drives, just not sure if I want tires that small, I'm not quite as low. I'm on 205/45 Federals, and they definitely run fat, but I like the size of them. Got them because they were cheap. Wondering if 205/45 S-Drives would look the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
          I just came. I can kinda see from the pics, but do you have a lot of stretch? Looking to go back to S-Drives, just not sure if I want tires that small, I'm not quite as low. I'm on 205/45 Federals, and they definitely run fat, but I like the size of them. Wondering if 205/45 S-Drives would look the same.
          Supposedly these are 205/45 s.Drives on a 16x9

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugo Stiglitz View Post
            I just came. I can kinda see from the pics, but do you have a lot of stretch? Looking to go back to S-Drives, just not sure if I want tires that small, I'm not quite as low. I'm on 205/45 Federals, and they definitely run fat, but I like the size of them. Got them because they were cheap. Wondering if 205/45 S-Drives would look the same.
            haha Thanks! The stretch is decent I wouldn't recommend a 40 series though unless you plan on going very low. 205/45 will be chunky. I suggest a 195/45. very minimal stretch and they shouldn't look super fat. My gottis are 16x8 so I had no choice but to go with a small tire to get the fitment on point.

Comment

Are your fenders pulled lambo? mine are and I don't have hard rubbing issues like that. paper thin fitment as well

Comment

Are your fenders pulled lambo? mine are and I don't have hard rubbing issues like that. paper thin fitment as well
                As far as I know they're just rolled. It only rubs with more than 3 people in the car. Definitely something I need to fix though. I hate it.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                  As far as I know they're just rolled. It only rubs with more than 3 people in the car. Definitely something I need to fix though. I hate it.
                  Slight pull will fix that. My car is only a 1 seater ;) lol

Comment

haha Thanks! The stretch is decent I wouldn't recommend a 40 series though unless you plan on going very low. 205/45 will be chunky. I suggest a 195/45. very minimal stretch and they shouldn't look super fat. My gottis are 16x8 so I had no choice but to go with a small tire to get the fitment on point.
                    I don't really mind fat/wide so much, just don't want super tall sidewalls. The sidewall height on my 205/45 Federals are perfect, I'll get a pic later. A 195/45 is going to make for a shorter sidewall than a 205/45 would have. Gotta keep in mind, it's an aspect ratio, you change the first number, the second number changes, too.

Comment

not mine, but it is definitely my favorite early model E30. Love this a lot!!!

Comment

That is fucken awesome!

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                        RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

16x8s
                          Much wow
                          I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by INDOMI View Post
                            not mine, but it is definitely my favorite early model E30. Love this a lot!!!
                            Love the wheels on that thing. 3pc. bottle caps?
                            1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
                            1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
                            bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by AwakenNoMore View Post
                              Love the wheels on that thing. 3pc. bottle caps?
                              correct custom 3pc bottlecaps. amazing

Comment

E30s on 16s - post yours

Those three piece bottlecaps are amazing as is the whole car :)
                                E30 325i Touring currently under construction.
                                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...256444&page=20
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X