Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E30 oem shadowline pop out rear windows with hardware. Low balls might be accepted:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 oem shadowline pop out rear windows with hardware. Low balls might be accepted:)

Have for sale or trade oem shadowline pop out windows and all hardware to convert your 318is to have the pop out windows. Asking 400 obo. Call or text(preferably text) 910-988-7232. Also up for sale or trade is my m3 control arms with ground control bushings. Just check my other thread. Would really like to trade for old or three piece wheels. Maybe a cheap manual car. Long shot but that's what I'm interested in. Thanks for your time
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Stevoyayaya3; 10-10-2017, 09:04 AM. Reason: Lowered price

Bumped

Comment

You guys know you want your 318is' to have pop out windows. Here's your chance

Comment

Also when I say I have all the hardware. It's not just the clamps I have the parts to screw the clamps into your pillar

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

What about the rest of the 'shadow line' molding,like around the front door & window?

Comment

No sir. That went with the car. I just wanted pop out windows for my 318is

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Bump. Hit me with an offer guys. Found something I'd like to throw my money at. Gotta move product before I can bring other product in lol

Comment

Working...
                              X