Going to Munich in April...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to Munich in April...

I am taking a trip to Munich, in the middle of april. I would like to get a heads up, on any events that should not be missed, while I am there. I will make a pilgrimage to the Ring, and probably plenty of other places. I really want to make it to some kind of car shows, I hope april is warm enough....
    Supatek -noun - your basic know it all

all the shows I have been able to find are starting in June. Here in Germany 90% of the people with nicer cars take the plates off for the winter season and drive a "winter" car-- and start registering in May.

18.05.2008 - Werneuchen Race@Airport
    ***07.06.2008 - Gollhofen ALPINA und M Treffen*****************************
    21.06.2008 - Ribnitz-Damgarten Flughafenrennen (von Stevens Garage)
    ***05.07.2008 - Bayreuth BMW Treffen******************************
    14.06.2008 - Wittstock Dragracing
    ***26.07.2008 - Eisenach RaceWars**************************************
    02.08.2008 - Asslar 3er Treffen
    29-31.08.2008 - Selchow bei Berlin BMW Performance
    06.09.2008 - Felsberg "Treffen der Generationen" (bei Alf Dickhaut)

Treffen 2007

Comment

That is extremely helpful, in the worst ways! I was hoping to get to one of these shows. I will have to scold the person who planned the trip. Damn them. How about visiting some shops, like AC, hartge, alpina, bbs, etc.....
      Supatek -noun - your basic know it all

Comment

you can visit Alpina directly or AC Schnitzer in Aachen (Kohl Automobile).

BBS doesn't has a real shop i think
        *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

if by some miracle you manage to bump up your trip one of the biggest shows/ race events for e30 owners is racewars. check out syndikat-racewars.de (i think that's right) anyway this year.....Racewars-- 24 Juli--- in Eisenach-- huge show with 1/4 mile racing!

Comment

Working...
          X