No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol good ol Las Vegas. It never fails to produce great stories. Im supposed to be going there with my buddy who had the tranny experience next time i fly out to visit him.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
      Lol good ol Las Vegas. It never fails to produce great stories. Im supposed to be going there with my buddy who had the tranny experience next time i fly out to visit him.

Seriously. One time I was at a bar, there and this women was talking and flirting with me and eventually it lead to her asking me to bang her while her husband watched. I respectfully declined. Lol.

Have you been out there before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Originally posted by wholepailofwater
      Q
      :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
        Seriously. One time I was at a bar, there and this women was talking and flirting with me and eventually it lead to her asking me to bang her while her husband watched. I respectfully declined. Lol.

Have you been out there before?

I have not. I have had friends that went but I haven't have the luxury yet. Last time i flew out to cali i got laid off just before leaving so i had to save as much cash as possible. It kind of dampened the fun we could have and we just stayed in the LA/Huntington beach area's. It was my first time to cali so i was content with it. This next time though we are gonna go explore.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

HMU if you go out to LA. I can take you guys to some ridiculous places

Q

Comment

HMU if you go out to LA. I can take you guys to some ridiculous places

I will be no doubt I can only imagine the places.... Gonna try and get out there during winter/spring cause thats when its the worst out here so it will be nice to. Get away then.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Spring/Winter is the best time to be here. Its hot and sticky from june till October.

We need some more stories.

Who's up?
              Q

Comment

Spring/Winter is the best time to be here. Its hot and sticky from june till October.

We need some more stories.

Who's up?

Yea last time i was there was in July. It wasn't too bad down on the ocean where my buddy lives but the further inland we got the hotter it was.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

I'll have to remember a story that doesn't involve something illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
                    I'll have to remember a story that doesn't involve something illegal.
                    fuck it, those are the best one. I always tell my illegalish stories here. But I'm a dumbass, so note that.
                    Q

Comment

Q

Comment

Vegas is crazy.
                        Truth.

Theres a story that I dont remember, but I woke up to my friend yelling at me. I was passed out on the bed with a lit cigarette. There was a drunk russian passed out in the bath tub with nail polish all over him.

Not sure how all of that went down :devil:
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                          Truth.

Theres a story that I dont remember, but I woke up to my friend yelling at me. I was passed out on the bed with a lit cigarette. There was a drunk russian passed out in the bath tub with nail polish all over him.

I feel like hotel staff in Vegas probably have some great stories if not the best stories one could tell

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                            Truth.

Hahaha. That sounds like one hell of a night. Damn

Q

Comment

I feel like hotel staff in Vegas probably have some great stories if not the best stories one could tell
                              They probably have one about finding a massive shit in the laundry HAHA
                              Q

Comment

I dont really have an good stories :( I'm boring. Although i do have one that involves a good friend of mine and a tranny that cat fished him.

Okay so I'm just gonna copy and paste the story he texted me. He lives out in cali now so i just found out about this a couple weeks ago.

Ok so I'm on tinder right? And I come across the 7 looking chic and her face is kinda funny but I'm like fuck it maybe she's better in person who knows, cause that can happen. So we match and we talk and we text then I'm like "yo you wanna hang" and she's like "oh yeah sure come over tomorrow to my beach house" I'm like ok cool (in my head I'm like this Bitch loaded af) but then tomorrow comes and she goes "oh we can't go to the beach house so come to my house in yorba Linda so I said ok and I drove and met it there and it walks outta the garage bro and it looked like a 6 ft tall freaky alien with cut biceps and legs. But anywho I walk in and we go to its room and the bitch said she's 20 but she's 50 at the youngest at best and then we sit down and it starts rubbing my leg and asking me questions like "oh so what do you do? Where do you work again? You go to school right? And stuff like that and then the freak started being like "oh hey you're so handsome " and would like touch my leg and shit and I'm just like in my head wtf is this bullshit so I go "uh do you have a bathroom?" It says "yeah right there" so I go in and take a piss and lock the door, I text my friend freaking out on what to do and he's like bro just book it just leave so I fuckin left and I found the front door and quietly opened it then sprinted to my car and floored it to my buddy in Costa Mesa at raising canes Hahahah
                                waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles. Should have smashed it and then bailed.

Comment

Working...
                                X