Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I came back to R3v after years away to say one thing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
    8. Idiots kept Obama in office with us knowing everything he has done has been ruining our country.

We can have Benghazi and emails list every month, Hillary will stay in office while she dildo fucks us with her upside down smile.

Word that's funny, I am voting TRUMP not my first choice
    but a Hell of a Lot better then Hillary, I can not believe people turn a blind eye to the countless scandal's ,emails, pay offs, The f'ing death rate around good Ol Billy and Hitlery :hitler: is mind boggling. I am 59, And I can still count the number of people i know that have died in one form or another with my two hands
    the Clinton's holy crap
    Directly above the center of the Earth

Comment

Originally posted by lti_57 View Post
      I can not believe people turn a blind eye to the countless scandal's
      You're doing the same thing by voting for Trump. If you feel that strongly about not voting for someone who has scandals chasing them vote Libertarian or Green party. Or don't vote at all for president and just vote the down ticket. Both of these candidates suck and both have had their share of scandals.
      "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
      -----------------------------------------
      91 318is Turbo Sold
      87 325 Daily driver Sold
      06 4.8is X5
      06 Mtec X3
      05 4.4i X5 Sold
      92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
      90 325i Sold
      97 328is Sold
      01 323ci Sold
      92 325i Sold
      83 528e Totaled
      98 328i Sold
      93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by lti_57 View Post
        I am 59, And I can still count the number of people i know that have died in one form or another with my two hands
        the Clinton's holy crap
        lol

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
          You're doing the same thing by voting for Trump. If you feel that strongly about not voting for someone who has scandals chasing them vote Libertarian or Green party. Or don't vote at all for president and just vote the down ticket. Both of these candidates suck and both have had their share of scandals.
          Scandals?

Bankruptcies vs murder?

Both can be supported by law.

Bankruptcies. Legal. Fine. You may know people, have folks in your circle who have filed for that.

Murder? Which Clinton had their life in danger to justify murder? Unless sharia, not sure where rape would really get a pass. Fraud to the moon and back.

The pay to play schemes are far and wide. The collusion with the media. Separation of church and state but it is OK for the media to be in bed with the state?

This isn't just a count of scandals (wouldn't say any of DJT's are "scandals").. let us look at the DEPTH and BREADTH of them, too.

I am not sure how such terrible things can be overlooked. We can all look at a slip of the tongue with personal "been there, done that". No one has ever said a demeaning thing about someone else? Never a derogatory word in any form or fashion?

I cannot say am treasonous, had anyone killed for any reason, raped anyone, tax fraud, been disbarred from any professional group, etc.
          ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Yoshi For President!

Write in Yoshi 2016. Make America a skid pad!
            20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
              Scandals?

Bankruptcies vs murder?

Both can be supported by law.

Bankruptcies. Legal. Fine. You may know people, have folks in your circle who have filed for that.

Murder? Which Clinton had their life in danger to justify murder? Unless sharia, not sure where rape would really get a pass. Fraud to the moon and back.

The pay to play schemes are far and wide. The collusion with the media. Separation of church and state but it is OK for the media to be in bed with the state?

This isn't just a count of scandals (wouldn't say any of DJT's are "scandals").. let us look at the DEPTH and BREADTH of them, too.

I am not sure how such terrible things can be overlooked. We can all look at a slip of the tongue with personal "been there, done that". No one has ever said a demeaning thing about someone else? Never a derogatory word in any form or fashion?

I cannot say am treasonous, had anyone killed for any reason, raped anyone, tax fraud, been disbarred from any professional group, etc.
              If you think everything Trump has done is "legal" you may as well believe everything Hillary has done is as well. Both of these people have done things that should have been (and still might be) prosecuted (Trump has been in the past). If you want to say one is not as bad as the other... that's your prerogative.

Bottom line, Trump would be terrible for the country. Hillary will be more of the same... I will not vote for either of them. It is your right to vote for whomever you see fit, but justifying DT would be good for the country just doesn't hold water. He has tapped into people's fears and somehow convinced a decent number of people that the sky is falling. There are a lot of things I don't like going on in the country and our government, but we are by no means on the verge of collapse.
              "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
              -----------------------------------------
              91 318is Turbo Sold
              87 325 Daily driver Sold
              06 4.8is X5
              06 Mtec X3
              05 4.4i X5 Sold
              92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
              90 325i Sold
              97 328is Sold
              01 323ci Sold
              92 325i Sold
              83 528e Totaled
              98 328i Sold
              93 325i Sold

Comment

Our political system is garbage, that gives people the illusion of a choice.

We all know Hilary is going to win and start blowing shit up with drones.

I'm going to vote for Harambe for president and yes on recreational marijuana and put my "I voted" sticker on my forehead.
                Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                  If you vote for Donald Trump you're a fucking idiot.
                  I'd rather vote for a successful businessman who's stepped on some pussies toes by telling them the truth than someone who will lie and kill her way to the presidency.

P.S. I don't even like Trump, America is fucked this election. #Nobody2016
                  Originally posted by flyboyx
                  how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
                  Originally posted by Northern
                  beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
                  Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
                  Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
                  '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
                  Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post

this sums it up pretty good
                    I'mma call this a win:
                    Attached Files
                    Originally posted by priapism
                    My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                    Originally posted by shameson
                    Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

ok so hillary is a crook
                      and the donald is an ass

call it even (even if Hillary is the worst)

we're back to the usual, voting for the least worst candidate

hillary is a vote for all that many of you complain about, entrenched politicians, back door deals, self enrichment at the tax payers expense, crony capitalism, obamacare bankrupting you, unending growth of federal debt, on and on and on
                      more of the same old shit

trump is an unknown. every news story and opinion of him is part of the hillary campaign. if you haven't been paying attention, google hillary wikileaks and project veritas, it's all there, her campaign hand feeding stories for the media to report about trump, her campaign actively inciting violence, bill being paid by donors to their foundations, all we've all been fed is one side of the story that hillary's campaign has fed the press. none of it (or very little) is investigative journalism. no stories about her long and ongoing corruption or feeble health.

so you have the known, or you have the unknown. educate yourself on what trump has promised to do after being elected. supreme court nominees, tax policy, ending the DC politics as ususal bullshit.

and ask your self as you hold your nose and vote.
                      Do I embrace whats going on in DC and politics, or do I want it changed?
                      There will never be a perfect candidate.
                      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

even if you want DC changed, why on earth do you believe that cheetoman is going to do anything to fix it?

you have no reason to believe anything he says is true, other than the fact you seem to inhabit the same alternate reality that he does

Comment

because this
                          half of what's reported about trump is true, some not so true, but nothing is reported about hillary. what would your opinion be if the shoes were reversed?
                          everyone is afraid of what he might do if elected, entrenched republicans and democrats
                          i'm good with him blowing up DC business as usual.
                          I know hillary, she's unfit and undeserving
                          maybe donald is too, but it's a maybe against a certainty

i'm no fan of the donald and if i wish i had a better candidate.

a vote for stein, johnson or bozo the clown is a vote for a continuation of all that's wrong in DC
                          “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                          Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                            I minored in History in college. I took multiple courses specifically on World War II and Nazi Germany. I have also spent hours upon hours reading books and watching documentaries and visited many World War II landmarks throughout Europe including the Nazi Party Rally grounds in Nuremberg and Auschwitz Death Camp in Poland. The speech in this Youtube video is lifted more or less verbatim from Adolf Hitler. This International Banker conspiracy was Hitlers whole platform, his shtick if you will, that got him appointed Chancellor and led directly to the Holocaust. All you have to do is replace Hillary with the Jews and the United States with Germany and this speech is indistinguishable from one of Hitler's. I have no doubt that the piece of shit speech writer knew exactly what they were doing as it is too close to be a coincidence.

So when you go the polls on November 8th, remember that voting for Trump is voting for the same platform that Hitler used to gain power, start the largest conflict in human history and systematically exterminate nearly every Jew in Europe.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjIKSa_HCOA
                            you do realize mr history minor that trump is on the right side of the isle and the Nazi's were left wingers, as were most of history's mass murderers?
                            Last edited by gwb72tii; 10-27-2016, 01:49 PM.
                            Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                              because this
                              half of what's reported about trump is true, some not so true,
                              which parts are true and which are not?

but nothing is reported about hillary. what would your opinion be if the shoes were reversed?
                              Categorically false, in every single sense of the word. Perhaps you feel that it's not covered the way you want it to be but that doesn't mean it's not being covered. wikileaks is in the press every single day.

everyone is afraid of what he might do if elected, entrenched republicans and democrats
                              i'm good with him blowing up DC business as usual.
                              Populists of all stripes should not be considered electable when they are otherwise clueless about the position they are trying to be elected to. There's no credible reason to believe that this egomaniac has any intent to do anything other than enrich himself or his family in his pursuit of power.

I know hillary, she's unfit and undeserving
                              maybe donald is too, but it's a maybe against a certainty
                              so your stance is literally "ill take the devil i don't know?" lol

i'm no fan of the donald and if i wish i had a better candidate.
                              <still votes for scumbag anyway>

you do realize mr history minor that trump is on the right side of the isle and the Nazi's were left wingers, as were most of history's mass murderers?
                              DJT really is your candidate. Despite your efforts to pretend that you're a rational, educated person stupid posts like this reveal your ignorance on basic subjects.

you're proof that people over 60 shouldn't even be allowed to vote. look at this incoherent garbage.

Comment

Show me any national news that has reported on her scandals, Wikileaks etc to the same extent they reported on trump

You're incoherent Ulysses

So infowars is bad but Vox is good? Says a lot about you.

I promise I won't hold your youthful ignorance against you

But back to ignore for the third time
                                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                                X