No announcement yet.

Bmw e30 euro bosch french headlights - sold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't mind the yellow Bosch lights.
    88 d21 draggin pavement
    89 dirty30 kissin earth

Im just here to learn new things and meet new people.

Comment

Hi Guys
      the situation is being resolved, i will be sending James another set. I have been following the conversation. I wasn't going to post any comments but one of the other sellers accused me of messing with the lights. I don't. Like some of you I own multiple BMW's. Some of us are not in it for the profit. We do this purely for the love of the cars. I am fortunate to have contacts abroad who supply me with parts i need. To reduce cost i buy other parts i don't need but figure others do. But air freighting them to the US is not cheap and i still have to pay duties on them. So i would be careful before making accusations. By the way here are boxes of some shipments that just arrived, this is how i get them. Thanks

Comment

I don't accuse you from anything, if you feel like you are being accused then I am truly sorry that was not my intention. I only said that Bosch never made original yellow lights for E30, they did later on for E36's and what not. It's only good information for yourself and potential buyers, so you know what you are buying and they know what they are getting. And like I said nothing wrong with a proper DIY as long as it's stated.

BMW Parts Shipped Worldwide

Comment

Originally posted by 70ccrossi View Post
          I don't accuse you from anything, if you feel like you are being accused then I am truly sorry that was not my intention. I only said that Bosch never made original yellow lights for E30, they did later on for E36's and what not. It's only good information for yourself and potential buyers, so you know what you are buying and they know what they are getting. And like I said nothing wrong with a proper DIY as long as it's stated.
          Thanks for the information.

He has sent me a return label, and will be sending me a replacement set of Hella french lights. So far, resolving this has been a lot easier than I first expected it to be.
          Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
          A Topless Memorandum

Comment

Following up on this, all resolved.

I received the replacement set after shipping back the originals. They are in great condition, just like the pictures he sent me the 2nd time around. Very happy to have them on the car!
            Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
            A Topless Memorandum

Comment

I need some yellow Frenchies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              sigpic
              323i MTEC1
              Z3 coupe
              E60 M5

Comment

Working...