WTB: Pre-88 Chassis roller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Pre-88 Chassis roller

Only need a chassis, no engine, no driveline, etc.

No rust
    No damage
    No excessive body modifications (Flares/sliced up trunk wall, etc.)

TIA
    Below the radar...

I have what you need but am in CT, and I think Bimmerfanatic is gonna take it.

Comment

:evil: Beemerfanatik is cut off, do not to business with him. He is a shady, sheisty, back stabbing evil doer!!!!!!!!

Actually, Scott is a really upstanding guy, and I only say the above because he's getting a chassis I might want. 8)

Scotty, might want to sell this shell to meeeeeeee?
      Oh, and send me my switch and check too please dude :D
      Below the radar...

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL
        :evil: Beemerfanatik is cut off, do not to business with him. He is a shady, sheisty, back stabbing evil doer!!!!!!!!

Actually, Scott is a really upstanding guy, and I only say the above because he's getting a chassis I might want. 8)

Scotty, might want to sell this shell to meeeeeeee?
        Oh, and send me my switch and check too please dude :D
        You can have the chassis - if I can have the wheels :) Give me a buzz tomorrow langsten - we'll work it out.

Comment

A guy in chicago was selling one, I think he posted the ad either here or on that ...other... E30 forum.

Comment

Originally posted by ilia
            A guy in chicago was selling one, I think he posted the ad either here or on that ...other... E30 forum.
            other ;) lol.

Comment

daamn that sucks. just sold my black on black 87 with no motor or tranny a few weeks back.
              Originally posted by blunt
              can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord
                daamn that sucks. just sold my black on black 87 with no motor or tranny a few weeks back.
                Yeah, we know Andre - remember? :)

Did you run into that guy for me? :)

Comment

unfortunately we weren't able to find a trailer so i couldn't bring the bumper down.

The days before the track day were a pain in my ass, too. go to bleed the brakes to put fresh ate blue in, rear bleeder breaks. then realize both wheel cylinders are shot. and one hard brake line.

so dan and I torqued the cyl head again (just redone 500 miles ago) and adjusted the valves, and then did the brakes.

it was worth it though, the track day was great!
                  can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

unfortunately we weren't able to find a trailer so i couldn't bring the bumper down.

The days before the track day were a pain in my ass, too. go to bleed the brakes to put fresh ate blue in, rear bleeder breaks. then realize both wheel cylinders are shot. and one hard brake line.

so dan and I torqued the cyl head again (just redone 500 miles ago) and adjusted the valves, and then did the brakes.

it was worth it though, the track day was great!
                    bahhhh...

scotty doesnt want to drive to buffalo...:) don't worry, its still mine though. To match Chris's front bumpa!

Comment

let me know asap please, I'm kinda strapped for cash. also, it would be cool if your buddy wanted those sideskirts, too

Comment

let me know asap please, I'm kinda strapped for cash. also, it would be cool if your buddy wanted those sideskirts, too
                        Sideskirts? Eh?

I can paypal you...lemme go look and find your addy.

Comment

Originally posted by Beemerfanatik
                          Sideskirts? Eh?

Mail my check SCOTTY! 8)
                          We'll chat about the chassis too
                          Below the radar...

Comment

Originally posted by UNHCLL
                            Originally posted by Beemerfanatik
                            Sideskirts? Eh?

Mail my check SCOTTY! 8)
                            We'll chat about the chassis too
                            Goes out tomorrow - couldn't find you the white switch, found it yesserday.

I'll email pics in a few.

Comment

Thanks.

Possibly found the chassis I'm looking for... Scotty my boy, we shall chat. If I'm still searching, I'll update the thread. Thanks to all who offered candidates.
                              Below the radar...

Comment

Working...
                              X