• Show
Clear All

Diegom man you are such a FOB

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
    https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan
      Diegom man you are such a FOB
      sorry my southern american ignorance mr. god lord of e30's, what is FOB?
      Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

jordan, chil out mate.

good luck Diego, post up the specs and figures for us when its done!
        sigpicM42 Brigade ... Throwing craze in the 318

Comment

Originally posted by Streetspec_iS
          jordan, chil out mate.

good luck Diego, post up the specs and figures for us when its done!
          sure I will do!

thanks buddy!:D
          Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

i like the shiny pistons.

Comment

I <3 when diego & jordan have cock-fights.

They're the best.

Doing something M50 related? -> http://www.addissimo.com
              On Myspace? ->http://groups.myspace.com/r3vlimited
              BF2142 SN = BillyGoose

Comment

That just brightened up my 4AM hour. :)

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

u know what brightens me up???? everytime??? 4AM or otherwise? that fucking Gundam cat. shit always has me in stitches. especially when im intoxicated.
                  sigpicM42 Brigade ... Throwing craze in the 318

Comment

There is nothing wrong with BMW M-Technic accessories on any BMW. Thats what BMW made them for.

I love how you can't just take a beating, and comment on it. You try desprately to lash out on something else to draw attention away!

and why you ae constanlty are giving shit to members who has the ///M badge in the trunk then? what a dumb are you!:ohsnap:

:D

your contradictions make me laugh:)

Comment

I'd say Diego is on the verge of having one of the most powerful m20's out there, and you're bashing him on his engine paint job. My block is blue too, but I really dont care about perfect looks, I like to make 400whp, that is all. Cut him some slack, that thing is going to be a beast!

matt

Comment

I love your car diego.
                        isn't your turbo mounted up top? just curious, if so where did you get your manifold or was it custom made?
                        Thanks and nice motor

Mike Fritz

Comment

Originally posted by diegom6
                          and why you ae constanlty are giving shit to members who has the ///M badge in the trunk then? what a dumb are you!:ohsnap:

:D

your contradictions make me laugh:)
                          Again, you ignorant fuck.

///M badging represents BMW Motorsport Division.

M-Technic is completely different. M-Technic parts are intended for non full fledged M cars. M-Technic parts are available are options (and standard) on MANY BMW's new and old.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
                          https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

Again, you ignorant fuck.

///M badging represents BMW Motorsport Division.

M-Technic is completely different. M-Technic parts are intended for non full fledged M cars. M-Technic parts are available are options (and standard) on MANY BMW's new and old.

Well if ///M badging represents BMW MotorSport Division then why they would put the "M"- Technic stuff for represent parts (put in a regular e30) for non full fledged M Cars? At the end, is the same shit, ///M and M-Technics, both represent the "M" of motorsport divison sutff just in different ways.

I wonder why you didn't mention (give shit) about the blue block of Matt as well, he painted it blue and looks cool to me....

Comment

Originally posted by The Fast One!
                              I love your car diego.
                              isn't your turbo mounted up top? just curious, if so where did you get your manifold or was it custom made?
                              Thanks and nice motor
                              thanks Mike, yes, it's mounted in the top, just like this pic. Well is old, but hte idea is the same. I'm building my own equal lenght turbo header for split pulse type.

http://http://www.we-todd-did-racing...MXk1NDE%3D.jpg

This time I'm going to use a bigger Turbo and a 283 CAM

Comment

But your pressure plate is BLUE! You will never come through with what you're saying, just pipe dreams. Get a life and re-do the paint job on the block, put alittle bondo on and it maybe you will get some respect.

FOB!

Comment

Working...
                                X