Rebuilding Super Eta bottom end...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mitch500
    jordan your fckin dumb if you dont have anything usefull to say then piss off
    Way to dig up a 2 month old thread to toss a lame-ass insult at a member that doesn't even post here anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed
      Way to dig up a 2 month old thread to toss a lame-ass insult at a member that doesn't even post here anymore.
      x2

tool.

Comment

Werd.

Will
        RIP e30 (brilliantrot '91 325i) 11/17/06 Byebye: 8/21/07
        Welcome e30 (brilliantrot '90 325is) 12/23/06
        DaveCN = Old Man
        My signature picture was taken by ME! Not by anyone else!

Originally posted by george graves
        If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

LOL, yea...I was considering making a new one, since the time is coming up soon to when I must purchase parts. But, I may do all my research and stuff off the baords - like talking to mechanics and friends that have done numerous engine rebuilds.

So...yep. :)
          - Sean Hayes

Comment

Originally posted by Sean
            LOL, yea...I was considering making a new one, since the time is coming up soon to when I must purchase parts. But, I may do all my research and stuff off the baords - like talking to mechanics and friends that have done numerous engine rebuilds.

So...yep. :)
            Keep us posted Sean. I've got all the parts needed to build a stroker (I think) - just gotta come up with the right combo.

Let me know man :) My rebuild won't be until winter, but it's better to start early...

Comment

Most definately will. I'm going to do it in a short amount of time, but I'll only work Part time until I have my engine rebuilt, so I'm pretty sure I could do it. ;)

I'll keep you psoted!
              - Sean Hayes

Comment

Working...
              X