90 535i 5sp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90 535i 5sp

This is a cream-puff e34 with the big-six engine. Black on black leather with a 5speed manual transmission and heated seats. Truly excellent condition and a very hard combination to find. BBS wheels and in-car telephone were dealer options. The car was in storage for over 10 years, coming out for just a few thousand miles per year. It has very well preserved paint and leather because of this and just over 150k miles. It is a great car to drive and needs nothing before seeing daily driving duty. Enthusiast and former BMW mechanic owned. This car is unmolested and totally stock.

I recently replaced the slave cylinder and thrust arm bushings. There is none of the wobble and shimmy in this car that you often find on 5series cars that have lived a harder life.

The only imperfections I'm aware of:
    It will need new tires before long. The tires are old and pretty hard even though they have tread left. Also, the telescoping steering wheel no longer telescopes and the power mirrors no longer power -Likely a shared fuse or relay problem.
    There is a silver dollar sized dent on the rear of the car near the taillight. You might not even notice if I didn't point it out. This car is remarkably free of door dings.
    The dual mass flywheel does make some noise that is noticeable from outside the car at idle and shutoff. It does not affect drive-ability and is a common issue as these cars age. I can help source the parts for a single mass setup if the noise bothers you. Its not that expensive if you know where to look.

The car is currently garaged in West Linn but is also available for showing in NE Portland near Mt Tabor.
    I'd much prefer to be contacted through telephone or text. I work in the evenings until midnight but am available most mornings.

$5000

Steven

Last edited by SHunter; 08-31-2013, 01:02 PM. Reason: Added price

I'll give you 5 beans and a bag of rice.

Post a price please.

S54B32 swap in progress. Status: Getting There

Comment

Whoopsie. $5000 is the price. Negotiable for R3V members. I would prefer to see it go to an enthusiast to be cared for properly.

SH

Comment

Clean. GLWS from another Oregonian.

Comment

The e34 I've always wanted. Wish I was in the market for another car. Glws

Comment

i fly to P town.
            You pick me up.
            I buy
            Drive home.

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
            Ig:ryno_pzk
            I like the tuna here.
            Originally posted by lambo
            Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Let me know when to pick you up. I can be there.

-SH

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
              i fly to P town.
              You pick me up.
              I buy
              Drive home.

Comment

Working...
              X