Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB M Tech 2 Front and rear bumper - No Longer Available

WTB M Tech 2 Front and rear bumper

Looking to complete my Mtech 2 kit, all I need is the front bumper and valance along with the rear bumper. looking for mint oem. Ready to buy, need this kit complete so I can move on to painting the car. 2 door coupe by the way.

List Date: 5/4/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: WTB M Tech 2 Front and rear bumper
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

the bumpers and front lower valance are all the same coupe/sedan/vert/wagon. Its the pods and skirts that differ

Comment

Good info, i read in the past verts had a different angle on the front valance. Checking that against ecstuning.com the valance also says its for verts only. Ill have to dig some more.

Comment

Just throwing my 2cents in that the m-tech II front spoiler/valance part # 51112239709 is the same for all models worldwide

Bumpers will work with all late model e30's too as was mentioned, though you got the choice of euro m-tech II bumpers without side markers. Or the US m-tech II bumpers with side marker lights

Are you looking for US m-tech II bumpers with side marker lights or the smooth sided euro m-tech II bumpers? What year is your e30?

Comment

Definitely euro bumpers, 89'

Comment

the smooth euro m-tech II bumpers will be difficult to find within the states, though I see pretty often sellers outside the US offering them if you watch the for sale subforum

If nothing comes up finding euro m-tech II bumpers then I have front and rear used OEM m-tech II US bumpers with the side marker lights down in the southbay. I dont have the front m-tech II valance but that is still available new

I'm not sure what I want for them yet, I'm looking into what they are going for nowadays. The side markers can be filled so they look the same as euro m-tech II bumpers. I'm hesitant to sell them but on the other hand I need to start taking steps to becoming less of a hoarder

Comment

, i have the black plastic grommet clips for tec 2 rear bumper if needed.
              cheers

Comment

^ I will definitely keep that in mind when I find a bumper. Only thing holding me up from paint.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Monthly bump, fingers crossed.

Comment

Bump

Comment

bump for good luck

Comment

& YES !
                          i now got a euro m tec2 bumper avail,
                          pls pm,