No announcement yet.

German Audio Specialties E34 Passive Crossover Network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had a HUGE positive reaction at the Triple XXX meet on Sunday..everyone agreed, the car sounds fantastic. Most would just not believe these were the stock speakers!

In fact, this experience has shown us that we need to make an E30 specific kit with a tweeter upgrade.

And Greg, this will be applicable to ALL BMWs, this is not for "Vintage" cars at all, we now have coverage up to 2005 and will soon enough have the E9X done. We will never phase out the early cars, but our focus is on much newer cars now.

the E46....that will be complete in just a few days, we hope.

Thanks for the love, guys!

Luke

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver View Post
      Can't wait to get mine!
      We are expecting yours to go out monday...are you bringing your E34Tix to the Picnic Party?

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

Good job Luke!
        Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
          We are expecting yours to go out monday...are you bringing your E34Tix to the Picnic Party?
          I wasn't planning to, but may re-consider if you will also have my box ready. Josh and I are planning on heading up Thursday, so we could always stop by your place on the way up.

Comment

Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver View Post
            I wasn't planning to, but may re-consider if you will also have my box ready. Josh and I are planning on heading up Thursday, so we could always stop by your place on the way up.
            Eh, hit me up on FB...if you wanna bring it, that would mean 2 insanely rare E34 Tourings at the R3V Party...and at least one of them has good sound!

(LOL)

Luke

Closing SOON!

Comment

Great work Luke!! If I still had factory speakers in the e30 I would definitely look for something from you on this arena!
              Some people just need a sympathetic pat...
              on the head...
              WITH A HAMMER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by artoo93 View Post
                Great work Luke!! If I still had factory speakers in the e30 I would definitely look for something from you on this arena!
                This is not applicable to the E30, not without massive effort.

However, sooner or later you will likely get a newer BMW, or have a buddy with an E36 or E46, whatever...check us out for that!

Thanks
                Luke

Closing SOON!

Comment

Closing SOON!

Comment

This may be a stupid question but will this allow me to bypass my stock amp and use the other 4 channels of my amp?

Comment

Originally posted by klavender1 View Post
                      This may be a stupid question but will this allow me to bypass my stock amp and use the other 4 channels of my amp?
                      Yes, that was a stupid question....that is EXACTLY what this does, ya goof!

LOL

Yes, this is for YOUR car!

Luke

Closing SOON!

Comment

is this e39 ready too? i want to ditch my dsp amp already. im a loyal customer have both your e30/10 and e39/10!

Comment

Originally posted by e30moneypit View Post
                          is this e39 ready too? i want to ditch my dsp amp already. im a loyal customer have both your e30/10 and e39/10!
                          Not even close.

Still on the E46 box.

We have now built 3 sets of jigs and templates...all in the trash. 2+ weeks work after waiting for MONTHS to get our test mule here.

Well waffle me, I guess it is time for V4.

Luke

Closing SOON!

Comment

that is a sweet piece of electronics right there if I wasn't rewiring, changing speakers, and adding a four channel and a sub amp I would be all over this

Comment

We now offer the crossover for E46 Harman Kardon systems too.

E34 and E46 HK

Closing SOON!

Comment

Working...
                              X