Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOLD!FS:revshift engine mounts for 24v swap $40 shipped SOLD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOLD!FS:revshift engine mounts for 24v swap $40 shipped SOLD!

SOLD! they're the blue, softer version mounts for 24v swap. ended up replacing them because i didn't like how close the intake was to the brake booster with these mounts. they seem to be in pretty solid shape still, with the exception of the tops of them. when you push the studs to the side with your hands there is a visible crack/space between the surface washer and the polyurethane material. i captured this in the pictures to better explain what i mean. i would imagine there is a more solid connection internally in the polyurethane, but of course i have no way of knowing since i have never taken one apart. thats the reason i'm selling them for 1/3 the price of new. if interested just shoot me a pm for my paypal info.

Last edited by atldohc; 06-24-2017, 04:54 PM. Reason: sold

If I may ask?....

What did you replace them with and did the new mounts give you better engine location?
    1988 325 non-letter Seta "Bronzit"
    1991 325ic "Laguna Green" (Sold)
    1993 325i "Laguna Green/Silver" (Sold)
    1998 528i "Artic Silver" m-sport(totalled by drunk driver)
    2000 528i Titansilber/gray m-sport
    2000 528i Titansilber/black m-sport(sold)
    2001 525i Anthracite m-sport(sold)
    2013 750i Black/Black m-sport "Beast"

Comment

im running the cylinder shape m5 engine mounts and to be honest theyre not that much better of a position. maybe a hair better clearance. i think it was these ones:

i have run the green ones in the past like most people do, and the clearance was better with those, but in my hands these ones actually felt stiffer. if in doubt i would probably go with akgs as ive only read good things about them. or you can always play with some washers to help clearance things better

Comment

If you can cough up the dough it's worth it. A local shop I used to work at only used the akgs for swaps and they are bulkier yet softer. I had solid mounts before. Def more street friendly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X