2002 Dinan 530i E39 for sale VA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2002 Dinan 530i E39 for sale VA

I've been back and forth on whether i want to keep it or sell it... if there's someone out there who wants it for a reasonable price, I think now is the time for me to let it go!

Currently up on Richmond, VA CL and all the info I have is there.
    https://richmond.craigslist.org/cto/5465926939.html
    If you want better photos, I can text them to you. I don't have online photo hosting of any sort right now and the uploader isn't working

A quick summary: well maintained with lots of Dinan parts. Vanos redone and cooling system entirely replaced, MAF meter replaced, new tires, new key from dealer, interior very clean, everything works as it should, no codes. Minor cosmetic damage as expected from car this age. Overall a super nice, fast, reliable E39. 181xxx miles currently, many of them highway miles up and down I95.

Asking price with all new suspension installed - bilstein sports with Bav Auto springs and tie rod assemblies (lowers car about 1.25") is $5700 OBO - Make me an offer! I have yet to install the suspension so now's the time to get a deal if you can do that work yourself. I would let the car go for much less to avoid the labor of having to do the work.

Thanks!
Working...
X