1990 325is w/ OBD1 S50, GC coilovers, UUC brakes etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 325is w/ OBD1 S50, GC coilovers, UUC brakes etc

Looking for offers on my 1990 325iS, with 95 S50B30. This has been an awesome car, just want to try something new.

-1990 325iS Brilliant red with tan leather Sport interior (Driver seat is toast) about 300k on chassis
    -1995 M3 S50B30 ~100k miles, ebay Supersprint rep headers, into single 2.5" with a Magnaflow center muffler into Vibrant stealth muffler. This thing trapped 106-107 in the 1/4, 13.2 with a 2.0 60 ft. It is a quick enough little car with plenty more potential.
    -G260 trans, lightened single mass m20 flywheel, stock driveshaft, factory 3.73 LSD, Z4 3.0 shifter
    -UUC brake kit up front, Porsche brake booster to clear intake mani, matching Hawk pads in rear, stainless lines.
    -XXR 16x8 with Kumho Ecsta XS 215/45R16 front and rear, have 2 15" euro weaves w/ MT ET Streets, and stock bottle caps
    -GC/Bilstein coilover suspension, shortened housings in front. Treehouse racing ctrl arm bushing, Poly bushings throughout, yes it vibrates.
    -Aftermarket head unit and speakers, doesnt sound all that great but works for me.
    -Semi shaved engine bay, repainted to match. E28 Mtech spoiler

I have a spare G260 trans, adjustable rear subframe, more poly bushings, lights, stock iS spoiler, headrest rear seat in tan leather, many random spare parts, would like to sell everything as a collection. If we make a deal on the car, you are getting it all.

The A/C and P/S are not installed. They can be, I just preferred not to. I do not have the parts for it. The heater core is bypassed, as it started leaking and I never drive the car in the winter anyway. Does have rust on the driver side rear 1/4 under the bumper, and some of the typical battery side as well. Otherwise the car is solid. Driver seat is wasted, passenger and rear seats are clean, as is the rest of the interior. Dash is clean uncracked, power windows, power sunroof.

Looking for $10,000 OBO. Willing to negotiate!

Link for pictures:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by DREWHALL; 10-13-2016, 02:32 PM.

Glws!
    Supatek -noun - your basic know it all

Comment

Thanks man. Lots of trade offers so far. I need cash!

Comment

Might trade for the right bike and cash

Comment

Someone give me $8500 this week and its yours!

Comment

That's a great price for this sorted out swap! Someone will really score with this
            F80 M3 Alpine
            E10 Fjord Blue 2002
            E28 Blackish 535i
            E21 Silver 320i
            Disco1 98 4.6
            ~~~~~~
            E30 Cirrus coupe S50 SOLD
            E30 325i SOLD
            E30 Alpine 325i vert Euro spec SOLD
            E30 Alpine coupe 325is SOLD
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks! Its going to be hard letting it go, Ive got a lot of time in this one. Ive just got other plans right now.

Comment

Are you willing to sell your spare G260 trans?

PM Sent.
                1989 325is Lachssilber - Sold
                1990 325is Sterlingsilber - Current Project
                September 2018 Car of the Month: Zeemz
                Youtube Track & Autocross Videos

Comment

Working...
                X