Garagistic LSx Swap Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garagistic LSx Swap Parts

Does anyone know when their kit/parts will be released? I am interested to see what they look like/the approach they took for this swap. As of now it looks like Sikky has a lock on the market, so this could be interesting if this is a relative complete kit with a good fit.

Its already released...download the app for garagistics or just go on their website. It's way cheaper than any of the others.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    e30Ls1 Swap IG: 1dirty30

Comment

I should clarify, to see people that have installed it along with their experience running the set-up. On the site the mounts are for pre-order, and says one month, but is that from the time you order or approx one month from now? They do have lots of other bits and pieces up that are live just haven't seen many people running their stuff yet?

Comment

the parts haven't been released long enough for anyone to have them installed yet, at least that's what I think. I plan on running their mounts and a couple other parts, but im a good 6 months out before putting my motor in.
        '87 BMW 325i - ground control c/o, condor bushings, 16x8/16x9 wheels - SOLD

'09 MazdaSpeed 3 - FOR SALE

Comment

Gotcha. I have plenty of time before starting my swap. Plan to get the drivetrain this winter and once that's acquired then I'm gonna refresh the bushings, shockmounts, and do some reinforcement. Trying to figure out about the fabrication needed going the Garagistic route compared to the sikky since I currently don't have access to a welder but know a few that could probably do some work. End goal is a high revving daily driver, most likely lq4/9 based that'll be destroked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm currently in the process of getting all the parts for my ls1 swap. I've ordered Garagistic oil pan (by Canton) and headers (by Sanderson). Haven't installed them yet but the canton seems to be pretty good in terms of its build quality. Can't say the same about the headers though...

Comment

Originally posted by Mustachio View Post
              I'm currently in the process of getting all the parts for my ls1 swap. I've ordered Garagistic oil pan (by Canton) and headers (by Sanderson). Haven't installed them yet but the canton seems to be pretty good in terms of its build quality. Can't say the same about the headers though...
              If they're the same ones I've seen all over this forum, they seem to be plagued with inconsistent manufacturing/fabrication. I've seen so many different problems from so many different swaps.
              My current E30 M62B44 swap

Comment

Working...
              X