Carbon Fiber (CF) AC Schnitzer Mirrors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chutrain View Post
    Working on getting some pictures with the full car.
    sschins from the tech, hope he doesnt mind....

Originally posted by Simon S
    When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

Originally posted by asubimmer View Post
      can you please go back and READ my post!? Look for that magic word NEW that you are putting in my mouth. If you can find a used set then you are lucky and patient. To find a new set you are going to need a time machine
      i did read, very carefully mind you, which is why I said 'Like New', meaning they are as close to new as possible, or not chipped, scratched, dented, etc etc etc. We are arguing over nothing, lets drop it and let the OP get on with his GB

Cheers
      sigpic
      Evolution of My E30 M3Recent PicsSC*AR

Comment

Originally posted by CAOSyAMOR View Post
        well it wasn't like Sir Alibinladen offering us up millions of dollars, LOL. I guess after being part of the S14 community, interacting, buying, selling etc etc I was a little shocked that anyone ever thought this would be a scam coming from Chutrain. Sure it was basically his first post, but to many of us he's been around a long time.

Anyone who participates in this GB will not be disappointed!
        I guess you guys are spoiled with my presence over on S14.:giggle:

I totally understand everyones' concern about this being my first post. In
        a way I am surprised this forum would allow my first post to be in the FS
        section. I would be wary as well. I am glad people can vouch for me, and
        hopefully I can help set up more things in the future. There are more
        products that can be offered by this manufacturer, but one thing at a time.

Comment

Chu is 100% legit and is a great guy to deal with :up:

I am up for a set, not sure CF or FG yet...

Comment

Thanks, Vlad. Give me a call tomorrow. Really getting sick of this cold weather. Can't
            wait for good weather and have an official meet to kick off the year.

Comment

DO WANT!!

I have to check my upcoming finances, but I would love a set of these for my 'vert. Thanks for putting this together OP.

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                DO WANT!!

I have to check my upcoming finances, but I would love a set of these for my 'vert. Thanks for putting this together OP.

No problem. Beautiful looking vert you got there.

This GB allows the manufacturer to make some money, but it shows
                him that there is a market, therefore allowing us to get more part
                development.

He told me that he had made parts for the sport compact scene, but
                had a tough time because he was making quality products that were
                competing against eBay crap like CF hoods for around $300. With the
                amount of time and money spent on getting the perfect fitment and
                phenomenal quality, he had a tough time selling his parts just to break
                even.

He moved onto BMWs because he feels the owners know and want quality
                for their cars. You get what you pay for.

Comment

Glad to see you on here Chu, and thanks for setting this up.
                  Guys, this is a great price for these ACS replica mirrors. Most original sets have been selling on ebay.de for $400 + (ex. Item number: 140304133243)
                  I did not see anywhere in the original post, but I assume these are manual, like the ones John is selling on S14.net.
                  When should we expect these to be delivered, after the list has reached 10 people? (hopefully not months like the ones on S14)
                  Danny

88 ///M3 - Zinno street/shop queen
                  88 ///M3 - Henna Track rat (Sold)
                  98 ///M3 hellrot - Sold
                  89 Porsche 944 - dd
                  95 E34 525it/pick up - P/U Project
                  90 325is - track rat

Comment

Yes, these are manual. I will contact the manufacturer tomorrow and get an ETA. I know
                    things are slow for him, so he might be able to get things rolling fast.

I had ordered a CF DTM box from him yesterday, and I called him today and he said he
                    finished the trumpet and was getting things wrapped up on the airbox. Pretty quick for a
                    built to order piece in my opinion.
                    Last edited by chutrain; 03-06-2009, 12:09 AM.

Comment

No questions asked! these are seriously awesome mirrors!!! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

Comment

Welcome to R3V Chutrain. this guy is LEGIT people, no concerns from this corner.

i really want a set of CF, money is tight, but i will ad my name to the list anyways. timing is everything, for me, a few months is better than 1 week from now, if that makes sense.

1. chutrain - CF
                        2. ZM Blue Devil - CF
                        3. Mtriple - CF
                        4. Golde30 - CF
                        IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
                          Welcome to R3V Chutrain. this guy is LEGIT people, no concerns from this corner.

i really want a set of CF, money is tight, but i will ad my name to the list anyways. timing is everything, for me, a few months is better than 1 week from now, if that makes sense.
                          I will try and get a reasonable estimate on what the turnaround time will be.

Comment

thanks for the pics as requested how long til the gb is over?

Comment

Spoke to the manufacturer and he told me for an order of 10, it would take him
                              approximately 1 week to make and pack the products. So, the sooner we hit the 10 mark
                              the quicker we can get the products.

This guy makes products for some of the big companies, which I rather not name on a
                              public forum, so his quality is top notch and he will stand behind his products. If you
                              have concerns on which companies, you can PM me. If this GB goes well, we can
                              definitely explorer new products for the E30.

Comment

Very nice mirrors! I just bought the plastic mirrors from Eurostop and the fitting is terrible.
                                Last edited by cbouchez; 03-06-2009, 10:18 AM.
                                Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Working...
                                X