Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garagistic LLC M30 b35 mounts in stock and ready to ship!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garagistic LLC M30 b35 mounts in stock and ready to ship!

We are finally ready to release our m30 b35 e30 motor mount conversion arms. They been through enough testing to be able to do a presale price. Fully tig welded steel mounts. Powder coat can be added at additional cost.

Final design will allow use of headers (such as IE long tube headers). This is one of the few designs that allows aftermarket headers!!! Dont miss your chance to get them at this price. Sign up!

GROUP BUY IS OVER! BUT YOU CAN GET THE MOUNTS HERE:

Garagistic is your one-stop source to performance BMW parts. From Grip, street, show or drift, we got the parts your BMW needs. We carry BMW parts for your E30, E36, E46, E82, E92 and much more!

Some of the awesome tig welds.

Mounts can be bought here:
    Garagistic is your one-stop source to performance BMW parts. From Grip, street, show or drift, we got the parts your BMW needs. We carry BMW parts for your E30, E36, E46, E82, E92 and much more!
    Last edited by garagistic; 03-03-2014, 04:51 AM.

If these have proper fitment for a 84 318i m30 swap im in, right now, sign me up, plan was for the furthest position back.

Comment

Originally posted by the imitator View Post
      If these have proper fitment for a 84 318i m30 swap im in, right now, sign me up, plan was for the furthest position back.
      Yes these are the furthest position back. They Will require light massage of the firewall. We will have better pictures and details in a bit.

Comment

LIST:
        1- the imitator - paid in full
        2-
        3-
        4-
        5-
        Last edited by garagistic; 07-25-2013, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Got a few spots left. Will be updating list shortly. Please spread the word!

Comment

money sent

Comment

So what combo driveshaft and tranny are they for?

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                They will work with any tranny. That's not a limiting factor with swap mounts. Your driveshaft however depends on the tranny you use.

Taylor
                Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                  Taylor is correct. Tranmission will not matter with our engine mounts. The test car had a E28 Transmission 5 speed (Getrag 260/6). However, there should be no reason you cannot use older E23,E24, or E28. Bellhousing will still bolt up. There will be two spots for reference/crank sensors on the flywheel area at the bell housing, plug them up. Taylor is also correct on the drive shaft sizing.

Comment

Just curious but what combo of driveshafts are people using for this swap?

Comment

Originally posted by TheTacoMan View Post
                      Just curious but what combo of driveshafts are people using for this swap?
                      As far as the driveshaft we have heard of a few combos that may work. Everything from a e30 m3 driveshaft (may be hard to source and expensive?) to mix and matching using the e28 front and e30 rear. This may be best to figure out when the engine is in the car and final placement is found.

The bigger output shaft on the transmission will require a 3.13" version guibo connection. This was available on 1987 325e cars as well as 1988 325 supereta cars (may have come on others as well?).

Comment

If my m20 turbo go kaboom, I want to go m30 turbo. If that happens who knows, but awesome stuff here.

Comment

Originally posted by thetacoman View Post
                          if my m20 turbo go kaboom, i want to go m30 turbo. If that happens who knows, but awesome stuff here.
                          update initial post with better pictures!!!

Comment

That would be the point where you are screwed if none of your hypothetical combos work.

An actual ANSWER of "this combination works" is what people are lookin for.

Originally posted by garagistic View Post
                            This may be best to figure out when the engine is in the car and final placement is found.
                            93 E30 325ic BrilliantRot M20B25 TCD S2+ GS637BZ CT3582R MS2

Bought from or sold to me?
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=200290

Comment

No everything will work.
                              265 or 260 with the big flange e30 driveshaft.
                              But I'm guessing the driveshaft will need to be shortened.

It's cheap to get it done. No big deal.

Maybe next run make another position where you can
                              use the stock, uncut e30 driveshaft. For the really cheap guys.
                              Last edited by LowR3V'in; 07-28-2013, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X