Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garagistic LLC M30 b35 mounts in stock and ready to ship!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice, I know I've had a lot of calls asking about E30 fit. The IE's are tucked up nice and tight so it should compliment everything nicely.

ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Unfortunately, its the #5 primary that hits every mount. So instead of changing every header to work for the m30 swap, its much simpler to change the mounts to accept any header.

Taylor
      Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
      Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
        Unfortunately, its the #5 primary that hits every mount. So instead of changing every header to work for the m30 swap, its much simpler to change the mounts to accept any header.

Taylor
        Taylor is exactly right. The IE headers are a beautiful and quality part. This is why the changes we are making will allow e30 owners to run them with no issues. Working on getting those pictures up!

Comment

Again that was my little point. Make something that makes everything else work rather than make everything else work to what you made.

I have no hate towards garagistic at all, mostly made my comment because they seem to think their stuff out.

I had no intent of being a shit head. Just made a constructive (I thought) observation. I am fantastic at wording things poorly.
          93 E30 325ic BrilliantRot M20B25 TCD S2+ GS637BZ CT3582R MS2

Bought from or sold to me?
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=200290

Comment

If you dig jazz/progressive music, Frank Zappa said it best,
            "The computer can't tell you the emotional story. It can give you the exact mathematical design, but what's missing is the eyebrows."

Perhaps I jumped the gun myself.

Cheers

I'm getting antsy, These pieces look TEN FOLD better then the other mounts I see. IMO E30 M30 engine mounts shouldn't look like you were trying to frame a house! I like how these mounts have zero voids between angles.

Originally posted by ChrisM View Post
            Again that was my little point. Make something that makes everything else work rather than make everything else work to what you made.

I have no hate towards garagistic at all, mostly made my comment because they seem to think their stuff out.

I had no intent of being a shit head. Just made a constructive (I thought) observation. I am fantastic at wording things poorly.

Comment

wanting to see some pics of these bad boys in action! very interested in the newer design

Comment

Originally posted by bsturman92 View Post
                wanting to see some pics of these bad boys in action! very interested in the newer design
                Got them on hand now, going to try and get some pictures up this weekend of the revised design. Must cleaner and better clearances. Much better design.

For people who ordered: tracking numbers will be sent Monday! Thank you for your patience. The wait for the new version will be worth it!

Comment

Payment has been sent*
                  Instagram = @Euro_Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by kinghorn26 View Post
                    Payment has been sent*
                    Payment received. Thread group buy list updated in initial post. Thank you.

Comment

Any chance of engine bay mock up shots with headers?

It would make a sale...

Comment

Originally posted by GlassBreaker View Post
                        Any chance of engine bay mock up shots with headers?

It would make a sale...
                        We will get some up for you. Got the photos just need to get around to getting them on here! (one or two are already on our Garagistic facebook! https://www.facebook.com/garagistic)

Comment

Got mine today. They look snazztacular.

Thanks.
                          93 E30 325ic BrilliantRot M20B25 TCD S2+ GS637BZ CT3582R MS2

Bought from or sold to me?
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=200290

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisM View Post
                            Got mine today. They look snazztacular.

Thanks.
                            Glad you like them. Currently working the next shipments. We appreciate the patience. Still need to get those pictures up too!

Comment

All items shipped. We also updated pictures of the updated version in the initial post. Dont miss your chance!

Whos next to get quality m30 mounts that clear headers???
                              Last edited by garagistic; 09-06-2013, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Few more in stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X