E30 328 M50B28 GTX3076 Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever get it dynoed?
    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by thexfactord22 View Post
      Bad ass build, what 5-lug set up are you running in the front?
      Thanks. On front all way long e36 328 hubs and modified swingarm + e46 330i/330d brakes.

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
      Ever get it dynoed?
      Not yet. Unfortunately closest dyno worth visiting is about 80miles from home and I'm still making some changes. I believe it's 400+hp right now at low boost.

Originally posted by Brezzi View Post
      Killer ride man! Just made it one of the cars that rotate as my desktop background.

Comment

Ładna fura.

Comment

Originally posted by Pat-325 View Post
          Hi guys,
          Some other nice stuff arrived.

Any pics of how the rollbar ties into the car itself? Im about to do this myself and our bars look similar. Also it looks great painted white, mine is the same way
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Don't have good photos of rollbar, but maybe here You will see something interesting:

Comment

In december pasted 1 year of ownership, so here is a comparison after purchase and current look.

In 2017 I want to go back to the OEM look. So no big wing, no valance under bumbers. Just clear e30 look. Already took off the M3 wing.

Now I'm working on some mechanical upgrades. For start bigger intercooler. It's hell of the ride to install. 10mm bigger core, higher, 3" inlet and outlet (previously 2,5"). Almost everything needs some cut-off to make a clearance.

More to come soon ;)

Comment

First week of the new year have spent with e30, to be precisie under e30.

Things done:
                - new intercooler - 450x300x76
                - new wastegate
                - new battery - old one died today
                - new lip under the bumper
                - screamer delete - i'm old and don't like loud

Comment

What A/R is the hotside on your GT30R? How does it spool?
                  Originally posted by priapism
                  My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                  Originally posted by shameson
                  Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

GT3082 A/R 0.63. Definately better spools than previous GT3582 0.63. 15psi (1.0b) was at 3600rpm.
                    Last time I checked it was 2 months ago, after turbo install - haven't done any tune after change.

Still work in progress. Will get dyno session after all changes (few more to come).
                    Unfortunately closest dyno is 80 miles from home.

Comment

New head lights and used fog lights installed today.
                      Need to replace glass in fog lights (cracked), but more less front is ready for the season.

Comment

Selling the M3 wing?
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

I'm thinking about it ;)

Comment

Still working on the car.
                            Few evenings left on the rear arches and bigger wheels. Also Azev A 10j + 245/35/17 for better traction. Almost fit, but still a lot of work to do.

And new shiny things.. alu intake manifold from BKC Motorsport.

Comment

Ready to roll, almost 100% done. Still waiting for final turbo coolant fittings.

After first test drive - throttle response much better than before. Couldn't test it hard, as we have winter here and no traction at all.
                              Made 0,7b of boost at 30% TPS and big slide. Waiting for spring and some grip.

Comment

New android app on board - RealDash with customized e30 look.
                                Connected with Ecumaster EMU standalone via Bluetooth

And I finally powder coated my second set of Azevs A 8,5 + 10" with 215/40/17 Federal RS-R on front and 245/35/17 Hankook Evo2 on rear.

Comment

Working...
                                X