No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody want to trade me a nice minty set of black leather sports for these Corbeaus?

They're in great shape and I will shampoo them before the deal. One small tear in the drivers side bolster.
    Derek-

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
      Holy fuck, he lives! What's up, dude?!
      Ha, alive and well. Been focused on my house over the last couple years... but I just picked up a couple German cars again, I've missed the bastids. I figured you'd still be around! Cheers.

Originally posted by Savagefurai View Post
      I have done quite a bit of research on the cars and it seems as though they can take a hell of a licking before they quit. I also like the fact that the ealier models are N/A motors. Boost makes me nervous...

Sent from a payphone on the moon.
      Indeed, for me as well, especially used boosted motors. That's why I specifically went with the uglier first gen model myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Badwayz View Post
        Ha, alive and well. Been focused on my house over the last couple years... but I just picked up a couple German cars again, I've missed the bastids. I figured you'd still be around! Cheers.
        Good for you! Yeah, not a whole lot new here. Just hoarding stuff away as usual...
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Indeed, for me as well, especially used boosted motors. That's why I specifically went with the uglier first gen model myself.
          They definetly have a strange look to em but i kinda like the blocky teutonic thing they have going on. It seems to be the last generation of mercs with that 80s feel to em.

sigpic
          Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

Anyone near Seattle have a driver side fender they can sell me? Old one is rusted and bent .... :(

Willing to pay more if it is diamond schwarz metallic.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith M View Post
              Spec e46 Toby?
              Gawd I hope not. I needed a less- reliable commuter than the e36...
              ...but it is a pos 330ci, so in a pinch, yes....

t
              now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                Good for you! Yeah, not a whole lot new here. Just hoarding stuff away as usual...
                What a surprise! Did I see somewhere you have an M-tech II now?
                They definetly have a strange look to em but i kinda like the blocky teutonic thing they have going on. It seems to be the last generation of mercs with that 80s feel to em.

True, and I appreciated the looks myself, even though non enthusiasts were unimpressed. That's probably why I owned a few of them. My daughter was gearing up to buy an E39 540i, and with the thought of me having to do the maintenance on it, I offered up my (stock) E55 and was enthralled to find out she too found it to be a beautiful car, good kid!

Comment

What a surprise! Did I see somewhere you have an M-tech II now?
                  Yeah, that was a lucky find. Probably my favorite car out of them all. Needs some serious cosmetic love. Hopefully will be able to get that done before picnic. I'm also sorta in the market for an S54, but I don't see it happening this year.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Metallated View Post
                    Anyone near Seattle have a driver side fender they can sell me? Old one is rusted and bent .... :(

Willing to pay more if it is diamond schwarz metallic.
                    I do think so. $100. PM for deets. Located in Lynnwood, WA
                    Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

So what about that meet we planned?
                      So far it looks like the third sunday of the month @ red robin cascade station....
                      If thats generally pretty kosher, Ill post up a thread.
                      sigpic

Comment

So far it looks like the third sunday of the month @ red robin cascade station....

You know, the thread on the meet dies out...

We can't seem to organize anything that sticks. It's looking like third thursdays all over again.

I'll even concede my desire to hit an afternoon dive bar and play pool to go to the Buffalo Wild Wings of burgers.
                        Derek-

Comment

post up 1 for red robin, i just been busy

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Well, fuck.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dereliiict View Post
                              You know, the thread on the meet dies out...

We can't seem to organize anything that sticks. It's looking like third thursdays all over again.

I'll even concede my desire to hit an afternoon dive bar and play pool to go to the Buffalo Wild Wings of burgers.
                              Sounds about right, which is why I just decided to let someone else handle it.

Comment

buffalo wild wings, or what the navy freaks here call BDUBS is so bad. I am ashamed to say that the one and only time I ever went there for a PDX crew BMW meet. overpriced shit!

Comment

Working...
                                X