WTB: M3 Fog light assemblies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: M3 Fog light assemblies

Looking for a very nice pair of complete E30 M3 fog lights with brackets. Need to be complete and in good shape. I know I can buy these brand new but I thought I would try to buy some used first. Please PM me with a price if you have some. Thanks.

1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
    1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

Hi, here's a set of ZKW fogs listed for an early euro model as well as some discussion about the differences between them and E30 M3 fogs that might be useful.

Up for sale are some very minty, near perfect early model fogs. Its a complete pair and everything is included except the nuts. Wire is in great shape and

TLDR version: lenses are the same, the housing is the same but the bracket and how they mount to early euro vs M3 is completely different.

I'm guessing you want fogs to fit the early euro valance for the Henna. If so, you want the early euro fogs and not the M3 ones.
    Last edited by reelizmpro; 03-15-2017, 01:22 PM.
    "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
    88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
    89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
    91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
      Hi, here's a set of ZKW fogs listed for an early euro model as well as some discussion about the differences between them and E30 M3 fogs that might be useful.

Up for sale are some very minty, near perfect early model fogs. Its a complete pair and everything is included except the nuts. Wire is in great shape and

TLDR version: lenses are the same, the housing is the same but the bracket and how they mount to early euro vs M3 is completely different.

I'm guessing you want fogs to fit the early euro valance for the Henna. If so, you want the early euro fogs and not the M3 ones.

Thanks for the link. I will take some time to read up. And yes you are correct in wanting them for the Henna car. Ive got the later euro valance for it and was told they would fit. But looks like ill do more research before pulling the trigger!

1984 Hennarot 325i - Euro swapped /Built m20 -FOR SALE-
      1968 Mercury Cougar --Restored Garage queen-

Comment

That's what I figured. People say they are the same and the lights themselves are but they mount completely different and those brackets are either NLA, hard to find or expensive so you definitely want to get the right ones. BTW, since I went M tech 1 on my early, the fogs mount to the M tech 1 spoiler directly without the early brackets.
        "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
        88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
        91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Working...
        X