No announcement yet.

Treehouse Racing - Eyeball Arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell, i was going to buy a set anyway when i redo my front end, so im in for a GB

Brian

Comment

James, they have been out for over a year :D

NASA MidSouth TT Director / GTS2 #018
      Mods: Coastal PS Fluid, 10w40 Oil
      Future Mods: Bosch Micro-Edge Wiper Blades, Painter's Tape, Spark Plugs, Freezer for Nutty Buddys, Adam Nitti CD's

Comment

Originally posted by Skafrog
        James, they have been out for over a year :D

Damnit :p

oh well, when these go out in the next 50 - 150K miles I will replace em with urs =)

Comment

might as well start collectin the parts for my front end rebuild. put me down for a set.
          Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
          Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Im down to buy a set, GB or not...
            James Peacock

WWFSMD?

Comment

Originally posted by Skafrog
              no, for being a r3v member, I will paint them black for you guys for free :)
              Excellent, that's what I wanted to hear :)
              San Diego BMW repair -> Jake @ www.littlecarshop.com Great guy :up:

Comment

alright guys, get them while they are hot!

NASA MidSouth TT Director / GTS2 #018
                Mods: Coastal PS Fluid, 10w40 Oil
                Future Mods: Bosch Micro-Edge Wiper Blades, Painter's Tape, Spark Plugs, Freezer for Nutty Buddys, Adam Nitti CD's

Comment

hmm..

I have brand new M3 bushings to go in, but the GB sounds good.

So anyone wanna buy some M3 CABs? :D
                  ~ Go Canucks Go! ~

Comment

Originally posted by royalflush313
                    hmm..

I have brand new M3 bushings to go in, but the GB sounds good.

So anyone wanna buy some M3 CABs? :D
                    I'm interested.. I think I need new control arms. not looking forward to replacing them, but I have a rattle/vibration that's been getting worse over the last month.
                    Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Good picture. Why THR's eyeball arms are better than other competition. size matters.

Comment

Did take this picture? Are the bushings still off of the car? If so, would you mind taking a picture of the THR bushing and the off-set bushing with the mounting holes lined up? I'd like to get a sense of how much more off-set the THR bushings are compared to the factory off-set bushings.

Originally posted by rwh11385

Comment

That picture was from a while ago, I just thought I posted it here already.

The offset of the Treehouse is the same as the M3 geometry offset. And I've never seen or touched a stock centered bushing, so I wouldn't know, sorry. One of my RTRS delrin m3-offset bushings got shot somehow, so that is the big one, and the Treehouse were a great deal for replacement and an upgrade in fact from the RTRS items.

Comment

No worries.

This morning I was able to compare a THR bushing and a stock, centered bushing (an M3 bushing wasn't available). It appeared as though there would be even greater off-set than an M3 bushing, but I wanted to be able to compare them to make sure.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonH
                              No worries.

This morning I was able to compare a THR bushing and a stock, centered bushing (an M3 bushing wasn't available). It appeared as though there would be even greater off-set than an M3 bushing, but I wanted to be able to compare them to make sure.
                              I already did that :)

Comment

Can you explain what is the difference between those 2 bushings? Are they for the same thing?

Comment

Working...
                                X