Deutschmarque

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deutschmarque

Do not do business with Nick Panich. I sent a $23.00 payment for a steering wheel through PayPal two weeks ago, and still have nothing. I have sent 4 pm's and 3 emails, and only one pm has been answered. I fear I will never get my steering wheel or my money back.

I don't know about you guys, but just from seeing the amount of other bad deals this guys has done on the forum, I say he gets banned.

As I just explained in a PM, And my wife just called on the email, the thing is lost in FedEx. I will send your money back when I get home. Check your Email and PM.

Un fortunately, with the amount of time I am on the road, I cannot respond to PMs every day, or even every week, it just deprnds when I am at a terminal

-Nick

Comment

Item: AFM
      Payment: Paypal
      Shipping: FedEX

Bought a AFM from Nick. It wasn't in the cosmetic condition I expected, but I returned it to him for a full refund.

Im happy.

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
      https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

I got my refund today, thank you Nick.

I'm sorry about such a harsh post, but you didn't really leave me much choice. If you had told me much earlier that you prefer contact through email rather than PM's, I would have used email. But I think that since we started the sale here on the board with PM's, that you would be using PM's. I never got an email saying that it was lost. Two weeks without any contact was enough to make me more than just a little irritated. I would think that you could have found 5 minutes at some point to use a computer w/ internet access to check the status of your business deals and inform customers about any problems. Had I known that it was lost in shipping, this could have turned out much differently. Since you used FedEx, you could have given me the tracking number, and I could have started a claim myself.

Comment

After starting the transaction in early March, it has finally been completed. I purchased an M3 rear sway bar and was sent a front sway bar. I took almost 2 months to get a refund but I finally recieved it. I also got to keep the front bar (not that I can do anything with it). Nick is a tough guy to get a hold of but he came through and finished the transaction.

Thanks
          Aaron
          2008 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

Working...
          X