Austin??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kid8 View Post
    We should get all the locals together one day for a drive and some lunch or something...

I'm super down for this. I see some cool e30s around town. Let's do this then grab some bbq and beer [emoji848][emoji482]. And thanks I don't know how I missed that post. I'm gonna go check it out tomorrow. Sucks it's an auto tho but I'll swap it if need be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I'm down too, my schedule is mostly open. I've driven lime Creek road through Volente and it's a fun Cruze maybe we could string it into a drive.

Comment

Also that red vert from the junkyard was a manual

Comment

Originally posted by Roosafur View Post
          Also that red vert from the junkyard was a manual

You're right there was a manual good thinking I'm checking out the car today. And yeah I'm always down for lime Creek Road.

i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Ayyee, I'd be up for a meet up as well! How about next weekend?

Comment

I'm free all weekend, maybe we meet up at the Rudy's on 620 just north of 2222 on Saturday at noon? Ideas?
              Last edited by Roosafur; 05-08-2017, 05:41 AM.

Comment

I'm probably free this weekend just let me know details. And someone find me an e30!! That red one was a lot of work needed. Still might buy it but looking for better.

i love bmws

Comment

kid8 and I are planning on giving the cars a tune up on Saturday, so I'd be up for a drive Sunday. Rudy's off of 620 and 2222 is a good spot, we could potentially go to the Oasis brewing after a drive in hill country?

Thoughts?

Comment

That's a well mapped out plan in my opinion. 2222 area is super fun to drive. And oasis is a dope brewery. Count me in.

i love bmws

Comment

I'd be up for a drive! Although fair warning: my car is still in 'brand new project car' status, so it definitely won't be the prettiest or most impressive example. :mrgreen:
                      current:
                      89 325i

previous:
                      87 325i
                      86 325 stroker frankenstein

Comment

Awesome! Sounds like we'll have a nice crew turn out, so Rudys off of 620 and 2222 around 1pm? I'm open to time if anyone has a preference.

Comment

Should do maybe like 2 instead I have a quick shift in the am

i love bmws

Comment

Originally posted by zwill23 View Post
                            Awesome! Sounds like we'll have a nice crew turn out, so Rudys off of 620 and 2222 around 1pm? I'm open to time if anyone has a preference.
                            I'd be interested, but I'd have to drive my pickup or the wife's Golf :) I think I texted you about your 325i exhaust a bit back, but was too small for my V8 swap.

Comment

This sounds great! Are we doing Saturday or Sunday?

Comment

Hah, yep that was definitely me you texted Elysian... funny that exhaust has been asked about by a couple people in this thread.

So unless there are any objections, let's do Sunday at 2pm - Rudy's off of 620 and 2222.

Comment

Working...
                                X