orlando shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^

You should read the MSNBC interview of Eugen Stoners kids... Its so faculty incorrect its mind boggling and full of putting words and in a dead guys mouth and the use of FEELINGS Vs facts is blatant.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Just look at facebook. You can have a discussion with a person that only says shit that you read on facebook the day before. The more followers, the more credibility. The more you post, the more credible. People are getting their entire beliefs from one persons publicized experiences. "Well it happened it him, so it must be true!", "that guy said this pistol was an assualt rifle so it has to be true!". "This guy bought a bazooka in 10 minutes! It has to be true." All it takes is a good click bait title and a semi good lie and you can make a sucker.

Comment

I've gotten into a few "discussions" with anti-gunners on facebook. I inform them of the actual process to purchasing a firearm. Usually they back off a bit.

There's so much propaganda going around from Facebook all the way up the chain "gunshow loophole". It's fucking ridiculous.
        No E30 Club
        Originally posted by MrBurgundy
        Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I'd like to reiterate the point that this discussion should not be about whether or not the gun used in the attack should/shouldn't be legal.

It should be about why the FBI interviewed this guy twice, had statements from his wife and coworkers, and then let this happen. They had him loud and clear on their fucking radar.
          past:
          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
          1985 323i baur
          current:
          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

FDR knew in advance about Pearl harbor....... Yet did nothing, so an action that was not popular with the general populace would all the sudden be far more palatable.

Not saying there is a similar motive here, but given the ideology of those in charge of this administration and giving the orders at the top of all the alphabet agencies .
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

On Topic
              I think too many people are placing blame on recent hot topics. The dood was effing nuts.

The opinions on gun laws(threads fer that) of all of you would not fix what happened. Also, I've read (but can't link atm) that he was also recorded, that evening, he claimed affiliation with many other sects other than ISIS that would never plan a joint op.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                Disarm the public and I would put money on the odds that we see a huge increase in real terrorist attacks.
                Hitler, Musolini, and Stalin all did that, and millions died.

I dont quite understand, how the FBI cant make a notation on someones file, so when a background check is run, it pops up with "under investigation, not to own a gun etc"

And I had friends asking me about why nobody had a gun to shoot back. Had to let them know, that unfortunately, to my knowledge, bars and places that serve alcohol, you are not allowed to carry, or conceal a firearm in those areas, at least in Washington/Oregon your not.

And since i do security, people were asking me why, the bouncers didn't catch the guy with a gun first. Well most security or a bouncer type person cant frisk, or in some cases cant wand someone, due to lawsuits, or medical issues and what not. They are there in case, or to check IDs

If they cant legally buy a gun, they will just buy 1 illegally, like most criminals anyway

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                  FDR knew in advance about Pearl harbor....... Yet did nothing, so an action that was not popular with the general populace would all the sudden be far more palatable.

Not saying there is a similar motive here, but given the ideology of those in charge of this administration and giving the orders at the top of all the alphabet agencies .
                  OMG, more conspiracy theories that have been thoroughly debunked. Christ, and you guys wonder why people think gun nuts are crazy.
                  Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

and yet you still insist they should be enacted

What you want done (all transactions Via FFL) will change A LOT. Like a court challenge that would eviscerate the NICS into history.

I am with fly boy here, lets insult deranged dune coons until they declare Jhiad on us all
                    No, I am not insisting that they should be enacted.

Fix your reading comprehension because I clearly said 3 times that these laws clearly violate due process and most likely would not have stopped this man from doing what he did.

Dune coons? real classy, shithead

Comment

yet every time anything like this happens, more/new Regulation/Sales restriction is one of the 1st things you jump on. Its not lost that you have said it creates a lack of due process, I highly doubt your voicing of this FACT changes your long standing FEELINGS on this topic.

Yup and shooting up a Night Club is "real classy", Cutting the heads off those that dont believe in the same twisted sense of Allah with a fucking hunting knife or razor blade is "real classy", rounding up women of different tribes/religions and selling them off as sex slaves while shoving 5 dose's a day of birth control down their throats is "real classy", Selling the children of those women off into the modern slave market or just killing them is"real classy"....... shall I continue??? I think your moral outrage needs a little targeting adjustment.

Nando: Its a thought no more no less, I haven not seen where its been "discussed" anywhere, so its just a passing musing in my head especially since this shit bag had some much attention from the Federal Bureau of Investigation. I know logically this is not the case, but it makes for an interesting thought experiment, does it not???? Hell maybe even a movie plot..

William Pitt-

Comment

yet every time anything like this happens, more/new Regulation/Sales restriction is one of the 1st things you jump on. Its not lost that you have said it creates a lack of due process, I highly doubt your voicing of this FACT changes your long standing FEELINGS on this topic.
                        You would have a point if I was actually advocating for changing the laws but instead you continue headlong into assuming my position. That's your FEELINGS, not mine.

I can choose to be critical of something without advocating any legal change.

I think your moral outrage needs a little targeting adjustment.
                        Outrage? I'm not outraged or surprised in the slightest, because I expect casual racist remarks from people like you.

Comment

Yup and shooting up a Night Club is "real classy", Cutting the heads off those that dont believe in the same twisted sense of Allah with a fucking hunting knife or razor blade is "real classy", rounding up women of different tribes/religions and selling them off as sex slaves while shoving 5 dose's a day of birth control down their throats is "real classy", Selling the children of those women off into the modern slave market or just killing them is"real classy"....... shall I continue??? I think your moral outrage needs a little targeting adjustment..
                          couldn't agree more.
                          Hank Ahrens
                          1984 Alpine Coupe
                          1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                            Outrage? I'm not outraged or surprised in the slightest, because I expect casual racist remarks from people like you.
                            I feel like we should be able to call radical jihadist ass hats whatever we damn well please. I hate their ideology, not their race.
                            Hank Ahrens
                            1984 Alpine Coupe
                            1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                              You would have a point if I was actually advocating for changing the laws but instead you continue headlong into assuming my position. That's your FEELINGS, not mine.

I can choose to be critical of something without advocating any legal change.

We have had this debate for years, we know where each stands on this. I also dont think someone who goes on a killing spree, kinda opens them selves up to being called all kinds of offensive things. but hey I guess I am just old school.

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                                to my knowledge, bars and places that serve alcohol, you are not allowed to carry, or conceal a firearm in those areas, at least in Washington/Oregon your not.
                                With a CCP, you can carry anywhere* in TN including bars/restaurants. You just can't drink alcohol if/when you do:

You must not consume alcoholic liquor, beer, or wine while carrying a concealed weapon. If you have a concealed weapons license, you may carry in places that serve food and alcohol. USA Carry always recommends never to carry a firearm while drinking alcohol.

It is a class A misdemeanor for anyone to go armed with a firearm while under the influence of alcohol or any controlled substance.
                                *this includes State Parks, State Forests, National Forests, WMA’s and Road Side Rest Areas unless posted.

However, many establishments have a no firearms sign posted at their entrances, which counts as law. If they post, you're required to leave your piece in your car:

No Gun signs have the force of law. ”Notice of the prohibition shall be displayed in prominent locations, including all entrances primarily used by persons entering the property, building, or portion of the property or building where weapon possession is prohibited. Either form of notice used shall be of a size that is plainly visible to the average person entering the building, property, or portion of the building or property, posted. The code says the sign must be the international circle and slash symbolizing the prohibition of the item within the circle or the sign must contain wording in English that is “substantially similar” to that used in the code; substantially similar being defined as such: The property is posted under authority of Tennessee law; Weapons or firearms are prohibited on the property, in the building, or on the portion of the property or building that is posted; and Possessing a weapon in an area that has been posted is a criminal offense. See TN AG Opinion No 07-43.[5] Notwithstanding T.C.A. § 39-17-1359,[1] vehicle transportation of a loaded firearm is allowed under T.C.A. § 39-17-1313[1] as long as the firearm is secured in the handgun carry permit holder’s privately owned vehicle and is not visible to “ordinary observation”.”
                                Find out how to obtain your Tennessee Handgun Carry Permit, the Tennessee Concealed Carry laws and other Tennessee concealed carry information.

Back on topic: I'd be willing to bet the (media) redirect about the sexual orientation of the shooter came straight from the Bureau, since it's pretty obvious they dropped the ball.
                                Originally posted by kronus
                                would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Working...
                                X