No announcement yet.

Dockweiler Beach Meet: Saturday January 14th 2pm-close

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to bump this so long after the meet but I finally got my this roll developed. Pardon the splotchiness; my film scanner sucks:

Comment

Originally posted by WestCoastEta View Post
      Sorry to bump this so long after the meet but I finally got my this roll developed. Pardon the splotchiness; my film scanner sucks:

thanks for sharing bro

Comment

Music Video is up on YouTube

The wait is over...here's the music video shot the same day/location we had the Dockweiler meet. Yes it has my E30.;D

Watch "Dylan Reese - Burn (Feat. Outasight) (Official Video)" on YouTube

Comment

Oh is that what you guys were doing over there. Nice! They should have been rolling in it.
          "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
          88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
          89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
          91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by [oo=[][]=oo] View Post
            The wait is over...here's the music video shot the same day/location we had the Dockweiler meet. Yes it has my E30.;D

https://youtu.be/5ILrRfaTo8c
            Rad, totally forgot about this haha

Comment

Originally posted by [oo=[][]=oo] View Post

https://youtu.be/5ILrRfaTo8c

ohh ok ok player

Comment

Working...
              X