Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NoVA: M20B27, FCABs, 24v Swap Parts, 24v Headgasket & bolts, shocks, sedan doors, etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NoVA: M20B27, FCABs, 24v Swap Parts, 24v Headgasket & bolts, shocks, sedan doors, etc

All parts are located in Herndon, VA unless stated otherwise. If I won't ship it, I'll state that in the item description.

Boge Front Control Arm Bushings - Stock caster. New, never installed. $5 firm

M50 Swap Parts:
    - E36 engine mount arms $SOLD
    - '87 325 eta big guibo drive shaft that has 9k miles on its center support bearing $60. SOLD
    - E21 320i brake booster $110 or best offer. Will not ship.
    - Getrag 260 transmission crossmember with rubber transmission bushings - $60 shipped or $45 picked up.

Kyb Gas-a-just 325ix rear shocks: still rebound quickly, appear to be in good shape. Includes rear shock mounting bolts and shock mounts that appear to be in good shape. $60 or best offer

Blown Koni 8641 1021 Sport front inserts & 8041 1186 Sport rear shocks with poly rear shock mounts, shock mount reinforcement plates, and front strut gland nuts. Useful as cores to be rebuilt, and am selling for the price of the ancillaries listed. $40 or best offer

Continental 5K 960 M/S5X AC Belt - New. $5 firm

Victor Reinz 1.75mm stock thickness M/S 5X head gasket - New. Part # 11-12-1-726-617, which has been superseded by 11-12-1-726-619. $25 or best offer

Victor Reinz Head Bolt set for M/S 5X engines - New, part # 11-12-1-721-938. $15 or best offer

Late model sedan doors - Includes glass, window motors, and trim as pictured. Does not include door handles for the interior or exterior, lock cylinders, or door lock plastic pulls. The paint isn't in the greatest shape, but they are all rust free. They are located in Brookeville, MD, and I will not ship them.
    Price per door with door cards: $50. Price for all four doors with door cards: $160.

NO LONGER AVAILABLE
    Parts below are sold, but left up as a historical price reference for future sellers.
    Colgan Bra - Late model '89+ E30s. It's only been taken out of the box for photos, and has never been installed. Covers the front of the hood as well as the front valence and bumper. Part number COLPR375. $120 SOLD

M20B25 885 Cylinder Head - used but appears to be in physically good condition otherwise. I do not know the mileage or history for this, as it came in a lot of parts I purchased with one of my past E30s. Has cam, cam gear, and all rocker arms. $150 SOLD

'87 325 M20B27 with at least 118k miles (odometer broke at that point) - Includes Getrag 260, shifter, shifter carrier, selector rod, DME, AFM with air box, and engine harness. Low compression on a couple of cylinders, but that means it is a great base for a 2.7i build or a stroker. Transmission shifted well. Located in Sterling, VA 20164. Will not ship. $180 SOLD

I'll keep adding parts that I no longer need as I find them. My work schedule is hectic, so my ability to ship parts is limited to a one day window each week, hence preferring local pick up.

Edit: rehosted all pics on Imgur.
    Last edited by pr0craztinazn; 10-13-2017, 07:13 PM.

Pm'd
    sigpic

Comment

pictures of colgan Car Bra

Can not see the pictures; interested.
      thanks,
      jm

Comment

Added early model tail light to list. Replied to all PMs except E30crazie, who has a full inbox.

Comment

Colgan Bra has been sold. First post updated to reflect this.

Comment

PMs replied to. Sale pending for the following:
            -E34 oil pan
            -oil pan pick up
            -dip stick
            -E28 green engine mounts
            -OBD2 manifolds with air injection ports welded
            -2.5" diameter 304 stainless steel exhaust with Magnaflow 49 state cat Borla XS BOR-40358 2.5" mid-muffler, and Magnaflow MPE-11256 2.5" rear muffler
            -E34 oxygen sensor
            -E34 throttle cable

Comment

I'll take the LCAB's.
              1987 325es - Turbo Build - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=379110
              1988 320i Touring

Comment

Steve o 77: I've sent you a PM.

All other PMs have been replied to.

First post updated with additional parts for sale.

Comment

Head still available?
                  Chip
                  '87 325iS
                  spece30
                  '01 330 5sp
                  '10 328 6sp

Comment

The head is still available. PMs replied to, and as I need to deal with a family emergency, I won't be able to respond or update the thread again until Monday.

Comment

All PMs replied to.

Comment

if you wanna part with just the e34 oil pan pm me! I understand if you wanna keep it as a swap kit tho. glws either way

87 325es - M50 Boosted - Link to BUILD THREAD
                        07 328xi wagon 6mt - daily

Comment

Sale pending on the 885 head. I will not be parting the E34 oil pan from the rest of the kit, but I will have an E34 pan with turbo oil drain welded on whenever I pull it off my car.

All PMs replied to. I still have to get some shipping quotes tomorrow for some of you guys, and I greatly appreciate your patience.

Comment

Cylinder head is sold. All PMs have been replied to.

Comment

24v swap exhaust, oil pan, oil pick up tube, oil dipstick, E28 green mounts, and E34 throttle cable have been sold. All PMs have been replied to.

Comment

Working...
                              X