Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
    #datass
    Right rear tire looks massive in that pic. I think the driver is over compensating for something. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by SpecRaceM5 View Post
      Thanks for sharing some E34 love!
      Any time Brian! Love your M5!

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
      You need a tiffen uv filter
      What color is it tinted? I have some filters I bought before Europe, just never tried them out...

Originally posted by SpecRaceM5 View Post
      Right rear tire looks massive in that pic. I think the driver is over compensating for something. ;)
      Wide angle lens FTW! :nice:
      Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Its not tinted. Has a clear U.V. coating that blocks the rays that create the blue tint. My direct sunlight photos where driving me crazy till i figured that out.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Socal Vintage

My car at SoCal Vintage 2013. 75 02 Polaris Silver.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
            Its not tinted. Has a clear U.V. coating that blocks the rays that create the blue tint. My direct sunlight photos where driving me crazy till i figured that out.
            Oh ok, I have that one, but it's on my 24-70. The blueish tint isn't from the sun though. The shadow and highlight HDR tinting that I used to darken the background, (while bringing out the focal point) add that to the photo each time I do a pass. The background of each photo was pretty much white, which makes each picture look terrible without fixing it. I'm not willing to spend the time to layer these to get it right though.
            Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Comment

Awesome thread and even more awesome cars!
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
              IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

Working...
              X