Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

88 Vert 4Sale!!

Hello all,
    I am selling my 88 vert. Alpine/Blue color combo. Just over 78k documented miles. I have it for sale on Craigslist and eBay, but figured I would post it here too. Hit me up with questions. Its a good car, but I can't afford to keep it. Defintely taking a hit on this given what I have put into it. It can be driven anywhere. Link to the CL add is below. Tried to upload a couple pics here, but keeps failing. I have more pics than whats in the add. http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/d...746412082.html

Bump*

Comment

Car is still for sale. Hit me up if interested. It's a great little car :-)

Comment

More info on what I did/had done to the car below;

All work done by J&F Motors in Arlington, VA:
        - new brake booster and brake service
        - new rear shocks & mounts
        - new drive shaft flex disc
        - had the engine drive belts and timing belt/tensioner replaced as there was no indictor of when that service was last done. Now there is a sticker with date and mileage of belt service.
        - had instrument cluster bulbs replaced as needed
        - had the odometer gears replaced as preventative maintenance as they tend to fail in these cars and I wanted the mileage to continue to be accurate
        - new control arm bushings
        - new headlight switch
        - new circuit breaker
        - repaired the inoperable parking brake dash light
        - new alternator
        - new turn signal switch
        - new factory lug bolts for wheels
        - installed a battery hold down per Maryland Inspection requirements
        - new blower motor
        - right front turn signal bulb and left rear side marker bulb
        All of the work above was done by J&F Motors in Arlington, VA.

Below are things that I did on my own:
        - I replaced the battery after I got the alternator installed.
        - I replaced the system check panel that sits above the rearview mirror. The original one can go with or I will throw it out.
        - I also replaced the OBC light with an LED one.
        - The car did not come with the original stereo. The one that was in it was pretty crappy so I replaced it with a JVC cd/ipod/usb/bluetooth head unit. Looks pretty good, and sounds decent. The speakers are more than likely original, but don’t sound terrible.
        - I purchased a set of owners manual/booklets from eBay because the guy I bought it from didn’t have the original set.
        - I replaced the shifter handle with a used one from eBay. I still have the original one.

Also included is a set of struts for the rear top cover and a new BMW badge for the trunk. I haven’t gotten around to installing them.

The folks I bought the car from gave me an extra fuel gage, radio antenna that J&F said was not for a BMW, and some wires that look like they go with the antenna. Those items are also able to transfer with the sale.

Comment

Bump*

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving!! Car is Still for sale. Make an offer!!!

Comment

Price drop to $4,000.00 on Craigslist. Priced to sell!! Hit me up guys. Thanks!

Comment

Car is sold.

Comment

Working...
                X