No announcement yet.

South Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anything going on tonight in the columbia area?
    450whp 524 lb-ft 1988 336ic In progress

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=250709

Comment

Watching the Carolina game..
      sigpic
      mods: just meat and potatoes under the hood and wheaties on fire out back ;)

Comment

Anybody wanna trade a clean E30 for my clean low miles E39 540i/6? Looking for a swapped car preferably.

Comment

I just got my first e30 the other day. 1990 325I 4d with factory lsd(who would have guessed the old e30 sitting for months in some dude's yard would be mechanically sound and he wanted to sell it but had not put an ad out yet?)

i plan on turning it into my DD/STX AutoX car.
          I am a bit closer to Charleston these days but was part of the columbia area
          SCCA while i was in school.

oh and if anyone here wants a FC RX-7 i have three for sale.

Comment

i have some race wheels/tires for sale if you're interested. Also a Sparco seat and 5 pt Harness.

Comment

Originally posted by Daeldalus View Post
              who would have guessed the old e30 sitting for months in some dude's yard would be mechanically sound and he wanted to sell it but had not put an ad out yet?)
              That's a pretty good way to get a car, really.

Comment

Originally posted by TMS335 View Post
                i have some race wheels/tires for sale if you're interested. Also a Sparco seat and 5 pt Harness.
                i would be all over that stuff if i had money for it........
                i mean rota RB's with r888s would be amazing

...... but alas.... no monies

Comment

I'm in Beaufort, next to Parris Island.

Comment

Need Wheel bearing kit ASAP "Greenville SC"

Have everything off just need the kit now. Harbor Freight is out of stock until next Thursday. Any help would be much appreciated!!
                    91 318 s52 Swap

-m50 manifold
                    -headers
                    -zf320
                    -3.25lsd
                    -KaMotors Intake

Comment

Originally posted by TMS335 View Post
                      what wheels you have man?

Comment

I already said what he has for sale in my last post

he has Rota RB rims with Toyo R888 tires on them

Last I looked he wanted $600 for them

Comment

Sooo anybody organizing a meet again this coming spring? I don't know if Matt is going to be having another BBQ meet but, DANG last time was awesome. The food alone was worth the trip. Plus I have a couple of people I am hoping to add this year. One guy with a 300 dollar barn find E30. Drove it from Ten. back to SC with no problems. Also Mike and his E34 535i 5spd and possibly his 530iT as well. Plus I am hoping to get my dad to bring his E30 as well this year. Lets start getting something together. I forget the guys name but the guy from Columbia with the S52'd E30 M3... you need to come agian and bring those extra city light headlamps too.
                          sigpic

Comment

Also a shout out to FrankenBeemer. I noticed he dropped the 325ic down and it looks NICE!!! Interested to known the setup youre running cause the front looks so flush.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm down to meet up, only have an E39 now though. But if there is meat I will be there.

Comment

Hey Matt I'm always down if you guys shoot me a PM. Still got the headlights too among other parts that I haven't taken the time to list anywhere. I got sick the night before Matt's Fall run so I didn't make it and the M has been resting ever since. It wouldn't mind going out to play sometime.

Comment

Working...
                                X