No announcement yet.

South Carolina

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in Anderson, but travel frequently between Anderson and Greenville. Definitely looking for more Upstate E30 owners. Zinnoberrot 325i Convertible with Black interior. Currently undergoing a bit of maintenance and cosmetic spice up before I put it back on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by 864E30 View Post
      I'm in Anderson, but travel frequently between Anderson and Greenville. Definitely looking for more Upstate E30 owners. Zinnoberrot 325i Convertible with Black interior. Currently undergoing a bit of maintenance and cosmetic spice up before I put it back on the road.
      Welcome! I'm up in Greenville, check out "UECC - Upstate Euro Car Club" which has a bunch of local e30 guys. Also the "North Carolina e30 group" are a good bunch of guys.
      555Garage - Kingston, PA

'13 BMW e70 X5 35d
      '95 BMW e34 525i
      '92 BMW e30 325i S52 Vert (Quade the Vert)
      '92 Range Rover Classic
      '90 Range Rover Classic
      '89 BMW e30 325i Coupe (The DIRTY30)
      '81 VW MK1 Rabbit Caddy Diesel
      '76 Honda CB550K Cafe/Brat
      '67 Pontiac LeMans
      '24 Model T Depot Hack
      ....And a bunch of Motobecane, Puch, Garelli, Batavus and Honda 49cc-78cc Mopeds...

Comment

Blue Ridge BMW's is also up north and meet monthly. They have an annual BBQ that was just last month but lots of members are on this forum too.

Comment

8ball, did you buy that vert from Kerry?
          1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

Yes, it's been around the Columbia area for a bit. It's officially for sale now as of today on craigslist if you know anyone looking. I bought another one.

Comment

Anybody wanna help me install coilovers? I'll throw you $100 or something. Or a lot of beer.

Comment

Where are you?

Comment

Originally posted by 8ball View Post
                  Where are you?
                  Greenwood, SC. Aka middle of fucking nowhere, I just moved down here. If you're in Columbia or close enough, I'll drive to you.

Comment

I'll hit you up in PM.

Comment

Saw a black 325is the other day on River Dr (Earlewood) in Columbia, smoked taillights, looked like a nice car, red pinstripe maybe? I was in my 318is brillrot

You on here?!

Comment

Originally posted by Klug View Post
                        Welcome! I'm up in Greenville, check out "UECC - Upstate Euro Car Club" which has a bunch of local e30 guys. Also the "North Carolina e30 group" are a good bunch of guys.
                        I looked UECC up on Facebook and seemed like there hasn't been much activity in awhile. Maybe because I don't have a Facebook account so I can't see. I'd like to get in on this anyhow
                        1986 325e Pearl White on Grey Houndstooth 24x,xxx miles M30b35 Swapped
                        2002 525i Jet Black on Sand Beige 13x,xxx miles
                        "This 2.5 liter inline six cylinder is smoother than my silk Versace underwear." -Vehicle Virgins

Comment

Originally posted by jdance30 View Post
                          I looked UECC up on Facebook and seemed like there hasn't been much activity in awhile. Maybe because I don't have a Facebook account so I can't see. I'd like to get in on this anyhow
                          It's a private group. If you get a facebook account, PM me your name and I'll send you over an invite
                          555Garage - Kingston, PA

'13 BMW e70 X5 35d
                          '95 BMW e34 525i
                          '92 BMW e30 325i S52 Vert (Quade the Vert)
                          '92 Range Rover Classic
                          '90 Range Rover Classic
                          '89 BMW e30 325i Coupe (The DIRTY30)
                          '81 VW MK1 Rabbit Caddy Diesel
                          '76 Honda CB550K Cafe/Brat
                          '67 Pontiac LeMans
                          '24 Model T Depot Hack
                          ....And a bunch of Motobecane, Puch, Garelli, Batavus and Honda 49cc-78cc Mopeds...

Comment

Originally posted by Klug View Post
                            It's a private group. If you get a facebook account, PM me your name and I'll send you over an invite
                            Man, I severely dislike Facebook, I deactivated my account awhile ago and refuse to get back on. :hitler: Decisions decisions...
                            1986 325e Pearl White on Grey Houndstooth 24x,xxx miles M30b35 Swapped
                            2002 525i Jet Black on Sand Beige 13x,xxx miles
                            "This 2.5 liter inline six cylinder is smoother than my silk Versace underwear." -Vehicle Virgins

Comment

looking for a 5spd swap for my m52 swap project.
                              I am in the lowcountry but am willing to drive within 2 hours or so.
                              can be g260 or zf320, or possibly even g250 if the price and mileage is right.
                              pm me if you have anything.

Comment

https://youtu.be/0dHgxtJhb4U
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X