• Show
Clear All

love the rolling shots..

Thanks for sharing them.
    -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

Originally posted by spike68 View Post
      That M3 is absolutely stunning!

i feel like ive seen it before though...
      do u have any other vids of the M3 on youtube somewhere?
      Sorry I missed this response! I do have that car featured in two other videos I made. The first was actually from a few years ago:

A Summer 2006 New Jersey meet consisting of "older" to "vintage" BMWs.

And the second was when he first had the Alpha N CF airbox and tuning installed:

Originally posted by BenM View Post
      Are you serious?

Love the shots and completely agree about the 996. Going to any meets in the Tri-state/New England area anytime soon? Perhaps ALMS @ LRP? Would love to check out your car.

Ben
      What's up Ben! When is ALMS? It's probably this weekend, when I am in MA. My weekends are pretty open, so I'm down for whatever. :D

Originally posted by bpmack16 View Post
      Whats up I thought someone stole your car. Nice ride I am going on the next one. My car is dun and looks great. Have a good one.
      It's done? Nice! I'll be at ACE Friday afternoon if you're free and want to bring it by. :D

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
      This is the built S52 car, amirite? Those D-Forces do look pretty good rolling. Good shots for sure.
      Thanks! Yes, my E30 has an IP race S52. I was hoping the driver in the video felt more comfortable getting on it a bit, seeing as he was an E36 M3 driver, but he was overtly respectful of the car and refused to really whomp it and wind it out despite my prodding. Which actually speaks volumes about his character, but doesn't do much for e-Wow factor on a video.

Originally posted by MikesJo View Post
      Do you guys have any stationary shots of your m3? Looks like you had m-parallel rims before the bbs rs? All the cars look great!
      He did have M Parallels before the RS. I have a few shots from a day when J showed up out of nowhere when we were fixing my M3...which happened a lot.

Chris | Debut Thread | Night Shots | Snow Shots |Youtube |60-130 |IP S52 91 325is

Comment

Originally posted by C-T View Post
        Thanks! Yes, my E30 has an IP race S52. I was hoping the driver in the video felt more comfortable getting on it a bit, seeing as he was an E36 M3 driver, but he was overtly respectful of the car and refused to really whomp it and wind it out despite my prodding. Which actually speaks volumes about his character, but doesn't do much for e-Wow factor on a video.
        Jeez, he sounds like a real douche. Don't worry, I don't have any of said character. ;)

Comment

Jeez, he sounds like a real douche. Don't worry, I don't have any of said character. ;)
          Character is overrated. :up:

I do have video of the car being stomped a bit, but at this point it's pretty old. It's from the winter when it had just been built:

270 whp built S52, originally for IP BMW Club racing, now a street engine running the smaller Sunbelt street cams. Thanks to everyone for the positive commen...

But I would assume you'd already seen it, given its age.
          Chris | Debut Thread | Night Shots | Snow Shots |Youtube |60-130 |IP S52 91 325is

Comment

Originally posted by C-T View Post
            But I would assume you'd already seen it, given its age.
            You'd assume correctly, no harm it rewatching it while I'm waiting for temps to stabilize at work though. ;)

What was it again, 260whp? Got a dyno sheet? And what suspension again?

Comment

You'd assume correctly, no harm it rewatching it while I'm waiting for temps to stabilize at work though. ;)

What was it again, 260whp? Got a dyno sheet? And what suspension again?
              The dyno is decent for the Turner Motorsport Dynapack. 262 whp and 231 TQ.

The TQ is low, but I've had a few months to revisit that issue, and after a slight refreshing to the engine, it's stronger now. I haven't returned to my local dyno to see what it makes in OBDI form, but I really want to given how strong the engine used to be in my M3:

I'd like that TQ curve back, but it's going to require some work. I didn't have a carte blanche budget to build the E30, so it's going to be a work in progress for a while. I am still running the stock headers, which worked for me in the OBDII M3, but in the OBDI E30 I think it's time to open it up and let it wail for all it's worth. But, again, I have to redyno at a place I trust, as the Turner Dynapack is difficult for me to read, and the graph I have doesn't show AFR.

The suspension is straight up Spec E30 HD shocks and springs. Nothing special. It's enough to make the car decently confident on back roads, but a real suspension is in order at some point. Unfortunately, sorting through the particulars of getting the engine right, and all of the sorting particulars of an S52 E30 have sapped me of every last available dime. :(

I'd like a nice set of BBS RS wheels, too. But that's just a pipe dream at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon S View Post
                love the rolling shots..

Thanks for sharing them.
                Thanks, sorry I missed this reply. :)

Comment

Joeys M3.... sooooooooooooooooooooooo HOT!

Comment

Noticed the tunnel on the Merritt and 91 south, going to NYC?
                    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                      Noticed the tunnel on the Merritt and 91 south, going to NYC?
                      On the way to Milford, to watch the fireworks that night. :)

Comment

titts jugs rack breasts

Comment

Originally posted by OOMPH! View Post
                          Pull up your pants........your noob is showing.....
                          hahahaha

Comment

sick cars, sick shots!

RACE | RAT | RETRO | RADICAL | EURO

Comment

Is his car alpine white or was it repainted a different white? Looks pearlish.
                              Vancouver Portrait Photographer

E30 M3 Wallpapers

Comment

Originally posted by MikesJo View Post
                                Is his car alpine white or was it repainted a different white? Looks pearlish.
                                The car was painted back in '05. It had previously had a nice suttle pearl that I really liked. The new paint is a pearl white with a little bit of Blue in it. I love that it isn't crazy during the day but under the light at night, is when it really pops. I hope to have some night shots share with you all soon.

Thanks for the responses guys :)
                                http://JoeysM3.com

Comment

Working...
                                X