Hello mtv and welcome to my beater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello mtv and welcome to my beater

It may be a beater - but it's my first E30.

I saved this thing from it's deathbed. It was sitting down in the desert of Moab slowly dying as the days went on. I had gone down to Moab (which is about a 4 hour drive from where I live) on multiple occasions - however the key BMW gave me didn't open the trunk - and the battery was dead. I complained numerous times to BMW and never received any compensation for their mistake. Knowing they had made me a valet key I took it to a locksmith and they cut it on a masters key - voila trunk was open and battery was replaced. But there was more the tires were extremely hard to get off and they were all flat. The rim had corroded to the car. The interior was caked with dust, and the front seats were ripped and only half functional. But there was one thing about this car that survived - the engine. When I turned the car on and heard the roar of the e30 I knew that this car would be mine for a long time.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1925.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	7235871

Name:	IMG_1920.jpg
Size:	119.1 KB
ID:	7235872

Name:	IMG_1922.jpg
Size:	119.7 KB
ID:	7235873

Name:	IMG_1927.jpg
Size:	105.9 KB
ID:	7235874

You had me at "I complained numerous times to BMW and never received any compensation for their mistake."

Cool story bro :up:

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
    RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

bump//

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver View Post
        You had me at "I complained numerous times to BMW and never received any compensation for their mistake."
        keep on em, maybe two letters a week, they're bound to give in eventually!

Comment

Working...
        X